Are We Paying You By The Word? - The CSI Booklist

- "What were you THINKING?!?!" Making safe and sensible decisions in potentially dangerous situations ed. Nick Stokes. Chapters contributed by pretty much everyone from every team. Ever.

- Fast Food Needn't Mean Junk Food: Healthy eating when time is limited by Greg Sanders

- Keeping IAB Sweet: how to avoid a scandal ed. Horatio Caine. Contributions from Mac Taylor and Eric Delko.

How To Get Your Boss by Sara Sidle
Hair and Facial Hair Dos and Donts by Nick Stokes
How To Gamble Your Life Away by Warrick Brown
My Name's Not Super Dave By David Philips
The Little Roach That Could by Gilbert Grissom
Six Feet Under by Nick Stokes Foward by Gilbert Grissom
The Totally Outragesouly Huge Book of Skid Marks by Gilbert Grissom Forward by Greg Sanders

Ok, this thread is displaying really strange on the forum list. :confused: Let me see if this will fix it...

Edit: Ok, that worked. Now, carry on. :p

Don't worry, Faylinn , I was referring to the theme in Harm for the Holdays:part One :Misgivings (CSI Miami)

Don't worry, Faylinn , I was referring to the theme in Harm for the Holdays:part One :Misgivings (CSI Miami)
Oh, it wasn't a problem with your post, it just said that there was a new post when there wasn't one, and it kept listing it as having a new post even after I went in and out of the thread several times. I just wanted to fix that little quirk, since it's happened before. ;) Your post was fine. :)

Headless Corpses and Other Oddities: A Study by Dr. Alexx Woods
The Diver's Book on Fashion by Eric Delko

just a reminder the edit time on a post is 24 hours. it hasnt been that long yet so you can still add to your last post ;)

Ok, some of these are funny....but I hate seeing fun poked at Horatio and Eric and Greg. I'm very sensitive where those three are concerned.

But, anyway....
No One But Grissom Will Date Sidle- Who Wants a Woman Who Flosses with Rope? by Gil Grissom w/ foreward by Sidle

Ok, I tried.

Back