Anyone on Myspace?

needmorecsi used her email huh? :lol: thats why you should always use an email no one knows about so they can't find you :p

Actually no, since you added her as a friend all I had to do was look up your friends.

I've got a question, does anyone know how to report someone who is almost definitly a preditor and is clearly lying about their age on myspace.

needmorecsi said:
DaWacko said:
Nyayha...I have myspace too now but not like I'm going to tell you :p

It's pretty damn easy to find. I found it in about five minutes.

So?
I knew people will find it out that way.

And won't giving here because those who are not friends with Roka won't go the easy way and I won't have some random people trying to ask to add me.

Gotta love DaWacko :lol:
You can always just decline their add requests if someone you don't want to add sends you a request. It'll be happening alot, thats the downside to myspace.

needmorecsi click this link, on the left side they have more options (look at number 6) it should help you out.

http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Help/Pages/HelpCenter.aspx?Category=6&Question=6

Block at first, and if that doesnt work, then you should take it seriously. I really hope you sort it out :)

:lol: Roos I'd like to see yours too. I just can't won't be giving mine out on this site. People might find out my gender :lol:

Back