Anyone on Myspace?

I just added a lot more to my account, I'm almost finished but I'm having trouble with the layout. You can add me if you want, just say that you're from here. Here's mine, if someone could help me out with the layout I'd appreciate it. Does anyone know how to get you interests into a list with one thing per line, instead of multiple items per line.

needmorecsi, For the getting interests on one item per line...i just use the code <br> after every interest....hope it works for you

Myspace is a website where you creat a profile about yourself, and you'll end up meeting friends or like me finding an old friend. I'd recomend joining and if you don't like it forget about it, it's free what do you haveto lose.

I've got a question for the rest of you myspacers, how many of you use the myspace IM. I was thinking of getting it, but if I'm the only one who has it I'm not going to get it.

Yay!! Myspace!!! Its so much fun editting, I'm still workin on mine, I change my mind too much. All of you guys' sites look great.
*stares at needmorecsi and waves hysterically - then attacks heartagram with loads of cheese balls*. I missed you guys.

I missed you too Roka. What happened to your avatar, I can't tell what the first half of it is. When you do get your myspace finished add me.

needmorecsi i already have an account, i just edit it all the time. i just sent you a request to add,(i don't like to give out my myspace, its a bit political :lol:) and i can help you out with the layout stuff if you need sites i got loads of them.
i'm thinking of getting that IM thing started too, but I already use Messenger with the people on mine.

Back