Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feenx

feenx Coroner

I missed it omg!!!! i decide to go shoping cause i was bored :mad: why did i go :(

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Oh, I missed that?? Oh that sucks.

I have to say Flack. That's just my own opinion. I love the way, in COTP, that they smiled at one another and talked. But...this is getting a little to shippery for me.

3. SecretSophie

SecretSophie Hit and Run

Squeee, new thread!

I brought a present:

link removed--please don't link to copyrighted material, such as scenes from shows! Thanks--Top41

4. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

^Thanks for that! I'll watch it later, though. I have dial up and my computer hates me! :lol:

5. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

::nods:: yeah... stupid dial-up... I'll attempt to watch it later, thankies for posting.. DUDE GUYS LIKE 5 DAYS!!!! AHHHH

6. feenx

feenx Coroner

[​IMG]wooot, wooot 5 days!!!!![​IMG]
    so how's the plan coming along, with the go to cbs and meet Anna cause today i bougth a shirt similar to this one, so im ready to go :lol:

[​IMG]

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

awww that shirt is super cute. where'd ya get it? Rad and I are gonna wear our matching jackets (well, she didnt but it but we'll talk her into it) from COTP.

He he.. :) ::DANCES AROUND::

8. feenx

feenx Coroner

Expo... i can't remember the rest of the store's name, it's in my local mall, which sucks, cool thing was it cost me under 10 bucks. Yay!!!

9. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Wow, I am dumb. I just got why everyone suddenly has got Marilyn Monroe as their avatars, lol. :p

10. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Oh, I can't wait. I keep think..after this weekend, it's CSI premiere week! I am so excited!!

That's a very cute picture of her. I have a shirt almost like that, but it's pink and it's not really a sweater-type thing.

I finally got to watch the clips SecretSophie and Anna is adorable in it. She sounds so sweet.

I love Marilyn Monroe. She is one of my all time favorite actresses. I just recently bought Some Like it Hot. Plus, the play on the Monroe thing is pretty funny.

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I love that sweater on Anna. It's a great color.

*Anna pics from Medical Investigation... :) While Lindsay's color must be green, Eva's color is definitely purple.

Anna in Medical Investigation!
    Anna in ME pic #2

Q&A Time!

Has New York changed Lindsay Monroe? A little? A lot?

*Medical Investigation caps and CSI Girls website :)

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey guys, please don't link to stuff from YouTube if it's from a copyrighted show (like CSI: NY or The Comeback). We have to be careful about that stuff, since much of what's on YouTube isn't legal. Thanks.

I think Lindsay has the best chemistry with Mac. He's really the only one I've seen her have a comfortable, laid back, fun working dynamic with. She just doesn't seem at quite ease with anyone else yet.

Lindsay seems a little less nervous about proving herself than she did in the beginning of the season, but I don't know if that's so much New York as it is her settling into a new job. Other than that, I think it's hard to say if she's changed just because we don't really know all that much about her. I don't think it's hardened her, but I don't think she was much of a soft character to begin with.

13. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^^ She does seem a little more at ease, not so 'I have to prove that I belong here' which I like, she hasnt conformed to being that tuff bad-a$$ cop like many new yorkers are (Danny is a pretty good example, as is Flack), she still has that soft sweet girl next door side to her - the 'Montana' girl is still in her, and hopefully, no matter what TPTB will always remind us of that. Its a small thing, but coming from a desolate area or a small town and then going somewhere like New York - you will always reminisce (sp?) about home, about the comforts of being home - especailly somewhere like Montana. I especially liked Lindsay/Anna in 'Stealing Home' it kinda got to me on personal levels and it was just a good episode to get a little more character insight to Lindsay.

Oh My GOSH!!! 4 DAYS!!! AHHHHHHH ::jumps on bed, then down the hall, jumps back on bed eating candy::

14. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

I think Lindsay has changed a lot since early Season 2. I rewatched those episodes and in the past, it seems like she always has to prove that she is good enough to be in New York. Now, she's more laidback.

15. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Are you going to share the candy with us? :D

I agree that Lindsay seemed determined to prove herself in the beginning. She is more laid back and seems to be comfortable with New York now. I think she's also more comfortable with her co-workers and less needful of Mac's approval.

I think as the season went on the writers showed more of Lindsay's personal side rather than just her professional side.

You can take the girl out of the 'country' but you can't take the 'country' out of the girl...so in that regard part of Ms. Monore (personality, values, etc) will always be 'Montana.' But country girls aren't simply defined by their rope braiding skills(which I actually wish I could do :cool:) and the ability to milk a cow. They have many interests and abilities. They are strong, intelligent, and multi-dimensional. Here's hoping that the writers will focus on Lindsay's strengths and talents. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.