Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feenx

feenx Coroner

If we need anymore bail money i've got money in the bank so no worries there :D

2. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^^ I got some mulah to spare too...

I know I was going to say "she has a glow to her' and I know we all had that discussion of 'is she pregnant?' when some promo pics surfaced like a month or so ago and it looked like she was... The promo after tonights episode sucked, I was all excited about seeing it finally, and it totally bombed, it was like 3 seconds long, lol.

I'm so excited!! less then a week!! ahhhh!! yayyyy!!

3. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

YAAAAY, new Lindsay Thread :D
    Of course, I am going to post my fav pic of Lindsay again:

[​IMG]
    I am sooo cute!

4. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Oh, she's so cute and funny here!!! Which episode? Don't remember... :confused:

5. feenx

feenx Coroner

I was going to say something about her being pregnate, but if she was they problably would have said something by now. But when she does have a baby, that gonna be one pretty baby, Anna's beautiful but her hubby ain't so bad looking himself.

6. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I re-watched yesterdays episode for the FM Radio scene and I couldn't stop smiling and thinking...OMG new episode next week. And when at the end of the eppy they said:'Stay tuned for scenes of the next all new episode." It felt so good to hear that!!

That pic is from Supermen. She looks so cute.

OT:I love all of the MM icons! I think I'll join the band wagon and use my Marilyn one form the DL board of Marilyn on The Seven Year itch.

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I saw it too, unfortunetly I didn't buy it, but I should've... how could I have been so stupid! :lol:

So hmmm. question time... Who do you think Lindsay has the best chemistry with on the show?

8. feenx

feenx Coroner

Good question everyone gonna say Danny, but it's think the producers pushing that chemistry together, but that's just my opinion. She seems to get along well with Stella, i wish they would do more scenes with her and Flack.

i love all your guys Marilyn Monroe icons, all day i've been singing "diamonds are a girls best friend" :lol:
    have any of you guys seen this pic of Anna and her hubby?
    [​IMG]
    no make up and she still looks good.

9. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Uh, first time I see his husband! He seems sweet and shy...and her smile is so happy, even if it seems she has not much sleep for a while :(

10. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

awww shes so pretty... I've seen that pic of her and her hubby before, he's not too shabby... :)

I think Linds has great chemsitry with Stella and Flack, as well as Danny, but like someone said, I think once TPTB realised how much the fans were liking the banter/teasing between the two of them, they decided to sort of push the possibility of a relationship just to keep all of squeeing and squirming throughout the season.

Rad.. how could you not buy the jacket?? we could have been twins to go see Anna when we take over CBS... he he.. alrighty off to class I go, be back laters.

I know, that felt so awesome after watching the episode last night hearing 'stay tuned for scenes from the next all new episode of CSI:NY' I was like "YES!!!" and did a little happy dance with my grandma in the kitchen.

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

So hmmm. question time... Who do you think Lindsay has the best chemistry with on the show?

[/QUOTE]

i think that lindsey and mac have quite a good chemistry going on.. they are both quite quick and clever, and like to take the initiative on a case. and i think she looks up to him :)

12. feenx

feenx Coroner

I lost my voice from all the squeeling and hurt myself from trying to dance around in my room when i heard that :lol:

13. audrina

audrina Police Officer

By the way, Anna was Entertainment Tonight this evening, briefly, saying how cool it was to work on the Brooklyn Bridge. Melina and Gary were interviewed most. It was cute, they showed a shot of Gary with his arm around Anna ... so nice!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

awwww, I wanna see it! I wanna see it! :lol: damn volleyball game... :lol: oh well, it'll be on youtube eventually... :D

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Man, I missed the opening of the new thread. *hits my hand against my head* So I bring my favorite Lindsay pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.