Angsty Snicker RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Jun 10, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled at Warrick that was the first time anyone had ever said she resembled Nick most people had told her she was a carbon copy of Sara herself,she looked at Emily "thats your 'uncle' Warrick"
    Emily smiled at him ,her little hands eager to touch the machines ,Sara smiled "Now you've done it Rick she'll never get away from you now"

2. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Catherine and Wendy walked out of the break room, hearing the conversation between their colleagues.
    Catherine and Wendy immediately crouched down to talk to the little girl.
    'Hello again Emily. Do you remember me? I saw you earlier when you were eating with your mom at that diner. My name is Catherine.' Catherine says.

'Hi, Emily. That is such a pretty name! It's nice to meet you!! I'm Wendy! Aww...aren't you adorable!!" Wendy gushes.

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Emily smiled loving all the attention she was getting
    Sara turned to Wendy "Thanks I've always liked the name Emily"
    Emily smiled at Catherine "Catherine like in my name?" she looked at Sara questioningly
    Sara looked back at her "Yes Just like in your middle name" She looked up at Catherine brushing some hair away from her eyes "I sort of named her after you"

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

NICK SMILED AT CATHERINE

nick "i just cant believe she's mine"

HE LOOKS DOWN AT EMILY

nick "she knew who i was straight away"

5. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Catherine stood up and gave Sara a hug. "Thank you for naming her middle name after me. I feel so honored!"

Wendy continued to talk to the little girl. "how old are you sweety? You must be getting closer to being grown up!"

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Emily smiled a bit shyly and held up two fingers as she said "this many"

Sara grinned as she stared lovingly to Nick "she just had her birthday a few weeks ago"

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Warrick chuckled as he watched the woman gush over Emily. He faced Nick and pulled him aside to ask something.
    "Nick, you're obviously in love with the woman, are you going to propose to Sara? You know, to make it legal in case something happens. Hopefully it won't ever be an issue, but you two look in love. Definitly more than Tina and I..."

(Foreshadowing? Hopefully nothing bad happens to either Sara or Emily... although this is a drama. ;))

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(Please no although you know as long as Sara doesnt get MAJORILY hurt I can see the guy that Stalked Nick in Stalker, Stalking Sara Hmm *raises eyebrow* You give me something to think about)

Sara cant hear what is being said between Warrick and Nick but by the looks on thier faces she could tell it was about her
    She Looked at Catherine ,she still didnt know if Nick had a girlfriend or not (and we'll have to say most definetly NOT) "He doesnt have a... I mean he's still..." she gazed into his eyes "I dont think I could handle rejection again and I Love him"

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Interesting. The stalker returns... can't wait to see a brave Nicky defending Sara and Emily! :D)

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Jenny was just about to curl up on the couch with her favorite book when something caught her eye. It was Emily's pink fuzzy blanket. She suddenly remembered Sara telling her that Emily couldn't go to sleep without it.
    "Crap!" she yelled and threw on a pair of shoes, grabbed the blanket and sped to the Crime Lab. After she got there, she parked quite carelessly and jogged into the first room she saw, which was the break room. Luckily, she spotted Sara and approached her.

"Um, Sara? I'm SO sorry to bother you at work but you forgot Emily's blanket andimreallysorry" She handed Sara the blanket.

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled at Jenny,she hadnt even realized she'd forgotten it herself and she Knew Emily would never fall asleep with out it she grinned "Thank you Jenny" she politely looked at her "You've met Nick,these are our other friends, Catherine *she pointed to eachone as she said thier names* Wendy,and Warrick"

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Jenny smiled politely at everyone and said "Hi. Nice to meet you all."

"Hey, what about that funny guy with the cool hair?"

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled as she saw Greg walk into the room
    she smirked as he made his presence known (since we dont really have a Greg at the Moment I'll play him) "Well ,well well who have we here" He questions with a slight eyebrow raise
    Sara smirked at him "Jenny Meet Greg,Greg Jenny, Emily's Nanny"

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

NICK LOOKED AT WARRICK

nick "can we talk about this somewhere else"

HE MOUTHED

nick "not in front of catherine and wendy"

HE LAUGHED

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

"Okay, man. Just remember what I said."
    Warrick took his leave after waving goodbye to Sara and the rest of the gang. He had some work to go over.