Angsty Snicker RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Jun 10, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

OKay this may be my last one for awhile since it seems theres alot of these lately (and this is another inspiration one)
    but basically Sara comes back to Vegas with a two year old Daughter (Inspired by my two year old niece) we find out later is Nicks is the gist of the RP
    In this particular RP there is no Grissom (sorry guys *shrugs*)
    I'm Sara And Emily
    CSIKicksUrAss is Nick
    all other characters will be available
    I'm gonna go ahead and start now (for now CSIKicksUrAss and I are gonna double up characters but as You want the character you may take one of them OTHER then Sara,Emily and Nick)

Sara was sitting at the familiar diner with her two year old Emily on her lap,she'd been here thousands times before But Not since she left Vegas a few years ago to have Emily she remembered the words she told Grissom so many years ago I cant work here anymore, I'm sorry its not you its just that things changed She remembered the feeling well Things changed alright she no longer Cared for Gil Grissom there was someone else and now she had that Someones child she sighed He had no idea
    She wouldnt have come back to Vegas but Catherine begged her to apparently grissom had left and they were short CSIs they needed her,she hadnt told anyone about Emily yet she had planned on telling them later that night for now she spent a Nice Morning with her Daughter
    Emily smiled at her Mother "Momma I want Dat" she pointed to the sandwich Sara was holding ,Sara Smirked "You wouldnt like it honey You dont like Peanut Butter remember" She grinned somehow she had acquired her fathers taste
    she Kissed Emily on the Cheek, not noticing her old colleagues walking in (they had all been pulling a double and went to the Diner for Breakfast)

2. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

You know what to do if you need me.

3. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Mmm-hmm, same here. Why? Because I'm happy with my canon ship, and therefore okay with RPing other ships on certain people's wishes.

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

SARA WAS TO SMALL AND SARA WAS COVERING HER UP

nick "sara"

SARA KIND OF SMILED

nick "whats wrong"

SARA REVIELD EMILY

(i have to take cat for now)

catherine "is this your niece"

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at them not sure of what to say or do she didnt exactly want to tell Nick about her just yet but she couldnt exactly tell Them in front of him, she sighed "No Uh She's My Daughter"

(okay well pick a character that isnt taken... and so far the characters taken are Nick,Sara and Emily)

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

THEY ALL LOOKED SHOCKED

GREG CANT HELP BUT LAUGH

nick "greg can it, when, and why didn't you tell us"

greg "sorry"

GREG IS STILL LAUGHING

CAT WAVES AT EMILY

cat "hi sweetty"

CAT REALLY LOOKS AT EMILY

THEN SHE LOOKS AT NICK

cat "oh god"

7. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She looks at Nick "She's two" she nudges Catherine then whispers in his ear "He doesnt know yet I was gonna tell him tonight when we're Uh alone" She then returned her attention back to Nick "I couldnt tell anyone it would complicate everything" She figured putting it that way would be good enough for now Leaving the others to speculate on who the Father Might be
    Emily looked at Catherine she was mesmerized "hi I Emily" she said in a sweet little two year old voice
    Greg and Warrick looked on confused who exactly was this childs Father,they New shortly After Sara left Grissom left but he couldnt possibly be?? ,Greg frowned as much as he Liked Sara He knew he could never have her. He sat wondering who could have stolen her heart

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

nick "i understand"

greg "is she grissoms"

nick "greg!"

greg "wait no it's"

SARA LOOKED AT HIM WITH A FACE AND HE KNEW TO SHUT UP

NICK WAS PLAYING WITH EMILY

nick "hey hunny, my name is nick"

EMILY SMILED AT HIM

GREG AND CATHERINE WAS STARRING AT NICK

nick "what"

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(Just real quick for those of you reading this THIS is my inspiration for Emily.. My Niece Ava.. this pic here is an old one its her on Easter Ava Lou as Emily Stokes on Easter
    THIS particular Pic is more recent its her and My Dad at the wedding I went to a few weeks ago Ava Lou and Opa )

Sara looked at her colleagues was it that obvious and if it was THAT obvious to Greg and Catherine atleast was it obvious to Nick as well
    Greg turned to Catherine "I..I think she's Nicks"
    Catherine eyed him back "she definetly has his eyes but I mean the rest of her is all Sara she can be anyones"
    Greg Had been eating a bag of Nuts as he was talking He needed a morning snack before they got thier meal,Emily eyed him "Whats Dat?" she questioned him
    He eyed her back "thier Nuts would you like some?" Emily made a face ,Sara then looked at Greg "she doesnt like Nuts"
    Greg smirked as he gently nudged Catherine as if to confirm thier suspicions

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

nick "how can anyone like them"

GREG STARTED TO LAUGH A BIT

greg "mabey she gets it from her"

cat "greg shut it"

greg "sorry"

GREG IS STILL LAUGHING

nick "whats so funny"

greg "*cough* nothing"

nick "no tell me"

GREG THINKS OF SOMETHING QUICK

greg "a person not liking nuts"

NICK LOOKS AT HIM FUNNY

nick "you have fun with that greggo"

rick "sorry i cant stay, grissom has me working over time, i'll give you a call"

SARA WAVES

nick "so whos the father"

CAT AND GREG LOOK AT EACH OTHER

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(*smirks* I Just gotta say real quick Grissom no longer Works in the Lab in this RP so we'll say "Ecklie has him working over time.." is that okay)

Sara looks at him ,she couldnt possibly tell him now
    "I cant say not now but If you meet me later I'll tell you" she raises an eyebrow "all I'll say is NO she's Not Grissoms" she was hoping Maybe Nick would figure it out on his own after all they Were all CSI's and he was definetly Not stupid

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

nick "i wouldn't think it was, he just doesn't seem fatherly to me"

UNDER HIS BREATH

greg "come on nicky"

nick "what"

greg "i said, he just doesn't seem like the kind of guy who, you know"

NICK LOOKS AT HI WEIRD

nick "why were you thinking about grissoms sex life"

GREG HAS NOTHING TO SAY

nick "are you ok greg"

greg "im fine, the nuts went to my head"

CATHERINE LEAND INTO GREGS EAR

cat "that was lame"

GREG GIGGLED

cat "linsey wants me to drop her off at her friends house so i'll catch you later, and sara if you need any help on any thing please give me a call, and anything"

SHE LOOKS AT NICK AND SARA COULD TELL WHAT SHE MENT

cat "and nick"

nick "yea"

CATHERINE THOUGHT FOR A BIT

cat "never mind"

SHE WALKED AWAY

nick "so are you comming back to work sara"

greg "because we're all csi's and we usually find out things quickly, eh nick"

NICK LOOKS AT HIM

nick "i think you should sit down greg"

GREG IS GETTING ANNOYED

greg "hey, me and nick were going to get something to eat, wanna come"

nick "no we weren't"

greg "well we are now"

nick "seriosly greg, get a drink or something"

greg "im buying"

nick "no your making some sense"

greg "sara, you in"

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at Greg "considering the fact that we're In a Diner and Emily and I already ate I'm not hungry" she turned her attention back to Nick "yeah Cath said you guys needed me back with Grissom leaving and all you're short a CSI ,I"m coming back tonight" she looked over at Emily and smiled,somehow within the early morning converstation the young child fell asleep.Sara smiled she looked like an angel when she was sleeping

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

WHISPERING

nick "im gonna go, we have to get up early tomorrow", c'mon greg"

GREG JUST LOOKED AT SARA WITH THE TRUTH TELLING EYE

nick "greg, lets go"

greg "yes"

nick "lets go, and you need to get some sleep"

greg "im fine"

nick "lets go greggo"

NICK GOT UP

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled as she waved at them "Okay see you guys later" she watched them leave How was she possibly going to tell Nick that he was the Father of her child and that deep down she had always loved him ,She Sighed,she decided to Pay the Waitress and Picked Emily left to leave the Diner