Angsty Snicker RP

Sara smiles "so it doesnt get any easier" she frowns as she remembers Emily screaming it was heart breaking for her to hear that,she waved at her but she was still crying in the sitters arms ,she looks at Cath "atleast at 14 they let you leave at two they dont want you to go"
she looks at Wendy "We've met, Its been awhile though and I've changed" She Looked over at Nick smiling "Hi you"
her heart did a flip flop as he smiled back at her How was she going to tell him that she loved him (and that Emily was his)

(yes please *smiles* really the only ones permanently taken by Csikicksurass and I are Sara,Nick and Emily,ILoveMySnickers has Catherine and Wendy so You may have either Greg or Warrick or a character you've made up *bats eyes*)

Sara looks at her "yeah I did for about a year until I got Pregnant with Emily then I had to move, I couldnt tell her father about her it would complicate everything" as she said this her voice wavered and a small tear trickled down her cheek

Wendy looks embarassed. "Oh! I'm sorry....i didn't mean to say anything to upset you...."

Catherine goes over to Sara and gives her a hug. "Shh. It's ok Sara. And don't worry about the father. Everything is going to be alright." She says this in a motherly way, managing to calm Sara down.

Sara looks at them "I know but the thing is when I left I didnt think I Loved him but after she was born and I saw his eyes in hers I realized I did Now I dont know how to tell him What if he winds up hating me I couldnt take that"

Catherine pulls Sara into another hug. "Oh honey, he won't hate you. He will be a little shockedd, but he definately won't hate you. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Besides, we could all tell how much he missed you when you left, so i'm pretty sure, taht he has some serious feeling for you."

Wendy just sits there, confused with what was happening.

Sara smiles "thanks for cheering me up Cath" she frowns "so tell me leaving her with the sitter will get easier because right now its really hard"

NICK LOOKED AT SARA WHEN SHE SAID THAT

nick "well i know for a fact that he wont hate you, mabey he felt the same way but never really got the courage to tell you"

HE LOOKS AWAY

Catherine laughs. "It will get easier. Sure it seems hard now, but once you two get into the routine, it will be fine. Plus, the time you do get to spend together will be even more enjoyable, because you will realize just how precious your time together is."

Sara looks at him something tells her He knows Emily's his
"we can go back to the Diner I havent eaten since You guys met me early this morning i'm kind of hungry"

Back