America's Next Top Model

I just know things need to change. Girls should not feel bad if there not that size 0.

And thats why Im glad Tyra is starting to break the typical model mold, even though im not sure how well the industry will accept them.

thats one of the reasons im glad janice dickinson is gone. if a girl was a size 2 or, heaven forbid, a 4 she would say "her thighs make me want to puke" :rolleyes: i think she even told these girls who were no more than 115 pounds soaking wet they were fat and needed to work out more. i think the public would be more accepting of "plus sized" *cough*size8*cough* than the industry experts give us credit for.

can someone tell me how last nights show ended? i was flipping back and forth between this and america's got talent and missed the outcome of the photoshoots.

yeah, janice was really mean sometimes, and unnecessarily so. everyone likes a bit of reality checking on these shows but she was downright nasty.

I totally agree, I hated her, think she shoulda took a good long look in the mirror. I was surprised her stick insect body could support the amount of collegen she'd had pumped into her! Does anyone know whos replacing Paulina I heard she got the boot?

I don't know if there will be someone who replaces Paulina, there have only been guest judges so far... It'd be kinda confusing if they introduced a new judge on episode 4, but we never know.

Anyone watched ep 3? It was amazing! I laughed my ass off during the super smizing thing! Tyra is crazy! At judging, I was 100% sure that Bianca would go home, but she didn't. IMHO, she would have deserved it more. I kinda like Courtney, she was so sweet. Bianca seems to be really unfriendly at times.

I hope Paulina doesnt come back, she was also pretty nasty toward the girls and she is one girl who deffinatly needs to look in the mirrior, i mean she looks plastic

And as for the elmination last night, im sooo mad! Bianca who is a complete witch should have gone home, Courtney had more going for her, yes she gave up on one shoot but she had a good photo last week to back her up, Bianca has been mouthy no matter what and has not produced a good photo yet. Even after the judges told her to watch her mouth she continued. So she deffinatly should have gone home.

^Agreed.

I've heard very bad critique about cycle 13 so far. I think these girls are passionate, they're just not sure about themselves because they are suddenly living the dream they thought would never come true. I don't think they're bad models.

No, there not bad models, well some are. Obviously modeling is a talent and its not one everyone can have, so of course some arent gona be that good. But I do agree that alot of the girls are still trying to take in what is happening.

So... Last night's ep was... interesting. Jennifer's photo was waaay to overrated. Well, I didn't even like the idea of the photoshoot. The challenge was so boring I was about to fall asleep. Nigel and Crissy was explaining it for HOURS, at least it felt like that.

BUT! I have a new favourite: Erin. She looks really good, she's a nice girl. My very first favourite was Sundai, but her personality seems to be fading away, or at least they didn't show that much of it in the last two eps.

I hate to say this, but I was glad to see Bianca go. She was a beautiful girl witha SICK body, but her photos really did came out too masculan.

Hate to admit, but this cycle is boring - I had been waiting for it so much though :(

Back