America's Next Top Model

AmyDavina

Witness
America's Next Top Model is a wicked show. I live in the UK so I know I don't see if up to date like those of you living in America, but it certainly gets me hooked!
Over here we have just seen Danielle win (I'm not sure is that the 4th winner they've had. I'm not really sure), and I think she was wicked! She was so beautiful!
The show just keeps me hooked every week. Sometimes I find it so difficult to have to wait one more week to find out more. I didn't think I would like the program by just reading the name of it, but I was wrong. Oh and its much better than Britain's Next Top Model we have here.
It's a wicked show!!!!!!!!!!

One of my high school teacher's daughter is a finalist on the show. Her name is Sarah and is the tall blonde one. I don't think she is very attractive but good for her, and I feel like a tool for actually watching this show last night.

That black girl with the big hairdo (i dont do names. :lol: ) Was first to get voted off. I'm quite happy, the way she complained 24/7 with that voice of hers, holy smokes, i'm happy. And i loved Tyra's look at the voting! The bad boy kind thing, it suited her great! I love that hair of hers, it's just fantastic. :)

It's one of my guilty pleasures. Out of all the ANTM winners Adrianne Curry is above all my favorite!

I like a few, but not (I think her name is) Nadia or Natalia, I can't remember it, but she's Russian. I really hope that the gal from Jersey gives everyone a run for their money (she's one of the two plus size models).

I missed the second half Criminal Minds was one.

I know, that black girl with the orange hair got on my nerves. She thought she was so tough and kind of snub. And that Russia girl is very rude, too. She thinks she can just go in there and think that she is superior.

xanessa said:
I know, that black girl with the orange hair got on my nerves. She thought she was so tough and kind of snub. And that Russia girl is very rude, too. She thinks she can just go in there and think that she is superior.

Oh I know, she's one of those that thinks she's right and eveyone else is wrong types. Bascially she thinks she can walk on water! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Out of all the ANTM winners Adrianne Curry is above all my favorite!
I used to like her too, but now she's obviously a huge attention seeker by saying stuff like she's so much better than ANTM as well as b*tching about Tyra. Hey, Tyra was the one who gave her the chance to become famous...

My favorite winner is without a doubt Nicole Linkletter of Season 5. :)

*pats dusty thread*

Does anybody still watch ANTM? Did you guys watch the cycle 12 finale? I was shocked and amazed. I never thought that Teyona would win. I was pretty sure that Celia would be America's Next Top Model until she was eliminated in episode 12. I really had no clue who would win it, but I'm glad for Teyona because IMHO Allison needs to learn a lot.

I didn't see the new season, but even though I know who wins...I still continue to watch the repeats! I am addicted to that show..espically when they go to judging and you see the pictures.

Jade...OMG I HATED HER!!!! Like it was almost comically to watch her, and I think they show just kept her on there because they thought she was just in her own world that she created great drama.

Few of my favorites was Danialle who won, Snow White, my mistake Snow Black that still kills me...Mercades, those are a few I can think off the top of my head

i'm half way through cycle 12 on my computer, i loooove top model, from most nations actually. the latest british one is airing at the moment here and it's pretty good. there are a couple of girls on it who are great, but of course some of them are awful! cycle 12 is a bit odd, i'm a few weeks behind on it as well, i have a horrible feeling i'm not going to be able to get the final, so i'll have to wait for it to be on tv here in about november or something. my favourite is fo, but i think celia is the best model.

i think my favourite girls so far have been kim (cycle 5) and annaleigh (cycle 11) and danielle (cycle 6 i think) but my favourite ever was elyse from cycle 1 - she was stunning and so cynical, i loved her. she does a really good blog on LJ about her travels in the far east.

Bumping up because I'm dying to see cycle 13!!! All shorties! I hope this will be a really interesting cycle with all those little girls (like me, the only difference is they're nicer and prettier :D). The cycle 13 promo ad is right here!

Cycle 13 promo ad

Who else is excited?

I can't wait for the new cycle! ANTM has been a guilty pleasure of mine since whichever cycle Danielle won and i've always said they should get some short girls on there. They have, after all, had everything else on there-twins, mental disorders, plus sized women, even a transexual!!

Was kinda disappointed with who won last cycle, I won't name names in case I ruin it for anyone but the girl who came 2nd was the definate winner in my eyes.

Danielle won cycle 6 :)

Everyone sees last cycle like that, but I don't. The girl that came second was talented, but seeing her shooting, I think all her good pictures were accidental. I liked her a lot though, but I think she came 2nd because she was awkward and shy through the whole competition and the judges didn't think she would be able to handle becoming ANTM. That's just my opinion, though.

If you guys want to watch interviews with the cycle 13 girls, go to Top Model Gossip.

Back