American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Simon is the BEST judge!! He actually tells the truth and that is what I love about him!

We don't get American Idol anymore in New Zealand but when we did I only watched it for the first rounds of auditions! My gosh I can't believe how many people think they can sing, but can't sing to save themselves!!! (thats when Simon comes in and says it to there face :) )

My gosh I can't believe how many people think they can sing, but can't sing to save themselves!!!

You got that right. But I think 90% of the wannabe's do it, just to get their one shot of being on TV, even if it means, making an ass of themselves:p :lol:

All we can hope, is that we have better luck this week, and get to see some hopeful's, along with some more attention getter's :lol: :lol:

a lot of the crazy contestants are actually comedians looking for exposure, or are exaggerating to get on tv...

that 'no sex allowed' guy isn't a social worker, he states on his myspace he is a comedian....so much of it is really fake.

Huh!!! intersting, that figure's, still kinda sad, when you think about it. I mean....if they ever did a poll, I wonder how many would show, they got picked up by a scout. :lol: :lol:

xfcanadian said:
a lot of the crazy contestants are actually comedians looking for exposure, or are exaggerating to get on tv...

that 'no sex allowed' guy isn't a social worker, he states on his myspace he is a comedian....so much of it is really fake.
That's true. I saw a video on youtube and this girl went on American Idol and acted like a complete physco but she was actually a comedian. Now whenever I see crazy people I wonder if they actually think they can sing or are just trying to be funny.

It still amuses me so I watch it anyways, though. :p And because I have a crush on Ryan. :eek:

Naughty girls....come now, you know you all loooove Simon :lol: :lol:

SO are we all ready for another good laugh tonight, you know, Idol kinda reminds me of "The Gong Show", remember that show, were they banged the dong, when someone sucked, I miss that show :lol: :lol: :lol:

NZGirly said:
sandersidle said:
And because I have a crush on Ryan. :eek:

Well i have to Admit that I have a crush on Ryan too. :eek: :eek:
At least I am not the only one! :p
:eek: He can be annoying sometimes. But other times I'm laughing so much. Like the time the family fell on him and he grabbed someone's purse. Oh and you can't forget the time when he threw water on Simon. :lol:

Naughty girls....come now, you know you all loooove Simon :lol: :lol:
Simon reminds me of my dad way too much. :eek: When he gives people the: 'you're so weird it's not funny' face, it's what my dad gives me all the time so I can't really have a crush on him. :p

American Idol news

Hey guys, I just checked out the American Idol news, and Randy has a new album, called "Randy Jackson's, Music club, vol 1. There is also knews on Paula and her new track, "Dance like there is no tomorrow", her first release, after a decade. I've posted the news.

"Agree's Ryan is sweet, but alas I'm to old, so I'll keep Simon :devil: :D

haha.... :lol: :lol:

Great begining, I loved it when Ryan said.....

"It looks like with Paula away, Simon's decided to put the moves on Randy, we all knew, it was bound to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Out of what we've seen so far, I have to say, we have alot of hopefuls from Omaha. ;)

"How do I pretend to get over paid for doing nothing?" :lol: He's my new hero. aha.

That 'goth girl' (wow I love how the show stereotypes everything, like when they said "and emotional 'emos'" :mad:) hitting Ryan was so funny. "Well. That was... fun."

"TOUCHDOWNN!"

This is why I love American Idol at the beginning. Everyone is so funny and then it goes all serious and it gets boring.

That 'goth girl' (wow I love how the show stereotypes everything, like when they said "and emotional 'emos'" ) hitting Ryan was so funny. "Well. That was... fun."

Oh God!!! I forgot all about her :lol: :lol: I loved her "Cryptkeeper" laugh, that was to die for :lol: :lol:

And let's not forget Paula's hiccups, and Simon's comment...."You made Paula's hiccups stop with your singing". Nicely put..."You Sucked so bad, you scared them away" :lol: :lol:

GAWD, Omaha, what a bunch of hayseeds, and so boring [no offense to native Nebraskans] and that goth chick, and Simon saying "this is the the theme song, of the whole town" :lol:pretty bad. and the worse show of the bunch so far yawn-yawn :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back