*All New* Miami Caption Mania!

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
I must of missed it. Well, thanks for the heads up. If you hadn't warned me, the mods might had it in store for me ;)
The can be pretty cruel :lol: Just kidding. Anyways, Nice caption, thats hilarious because he thinks climbing the tree will give him maple syrup. :D

Hunter, I liked your post. The 2nd one. Made mine look like...that poor pathetic kitten with only Delko to save it. *feels bad for kitten* :)

Delko: Must...escape...fangirls...
Speed: They do climb you know...there's very little that can stop a pack of excited fangirls
Delko:Well I can try...

Speed: Eric, Help me save my kitty!!!
Eric: No Problem. But next time keep an eye on that stupid cat.

Sounded better in my head. oh well.

Adam: Hey Rory, I'm auditioning for the lead role in that new Tarzan movie that everyone's talking about. What do you think of my mad tree climbing skillz?
Rory: They're great, but are you sure you want to be filmed wearing nothing but a loin cloth?

Gah. That's the best I got. I guess I'll just have to hope that any mention of loin cloths is funny. Come on insta-joke, you've never failed me before. :p

Eric: ooooo I found a kite.
Speed: your point being
Eric: I need to get it so we can go fly it....duh
Speed: *rolls eyes*

thought I'd give this a try, it's the best I can come up with.

Hey SpeedleCSIMiami i'm not a mod or anything but i thought I'd help ya out so a mod doesn't have to tell you- either banner or text in your sig, and your banner is too big. Good quote though, and I do love the banner.

Yes i was about to that myself. We're just telling you this before you get a visit from the Mods.

Man, the Mods sound like the Feds. (XD)

I wonder when Lucy will come and post a different picture...

We could start calling the Mods the Feds...lol, just joking. You mods are cool. SpeedleCSIMiami, since we're getting off-topic I'm PM you. :)

Back