All About Chatting, Spam and other Forum Related Issues.

Thank God that at least this CSI:Miami site is still here...the CBS site has been taken over by angry Jericho fans who want their show back and now us Miami fans don't have a CBS site anymore...I'll be logging on to my site here to talk about my show and my love for David Caruso...please don't let Jericho fans ruin this site too...

Annwn said:
Read and understood. I must admit,though, I find it difficult in the 'CaRWash' thread to know when I've managed the 'three line' minimum. Sorry if this isn't the right place to raise it, but the line length on the input box isn't the same as the screen.

Hi, newbie here have read and understood the initial post however I didn't see the 3 line minimum :eek: is that a rigid rule or more of a guideline? I'm a naturally concise person and solemly swear not to chat, spam or erm do anything else bad deliberatly :D

Hi there KellyGirl. :)

I believe Annwn was really referring to the threads down in Shipper Central, in which a 'three line minimum' is the rule there and is enforced pretty strictly due to the popularity and amount of traffic in that forum.

However in the Miami Forum, we don't require a three line minimum, so you didn't miss it -- it's not in the thread. :) Although we do ask that posters remember that this isn't a chat medium and any post should contain a substantial length. We're not saying it has to be an essay, but it shouldn't be one-liners either. ;) Hope this helps!

Thank you for the clarification speed_cochrane I thought I was just being a little dense :lol: I will endeavour to avoid chatting :D

Back