Alexx Woods Appreciation Thread

Me too. There's no one who can replace her as ME. In my mind it's fixed that Alexx=ME. If they get another cast into CSI:M as ME, I don't think I'll ever warm up to her/him.

Nope, me neither I mean all the time she was like the ME I liked most...Hawkes was fine but I totally dón't like Robbins....

~*Spoiler Space*~
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
In Under Suspicion Alexx said "Nah, baby-I don't make mistakes" and in my opinion being the mole is a mistake, so if she doesn't make mistakes she can't be the mole... it's as easy as that :)

look at her she can't be the mole?
my honey all alone

Yeah I agree. Alexx' character was built with strong principles and righteousness. Just like in Addiction, when Glenn Monroe stole alcohol from the dead, she made him report to the chief ME.

Just dropping a line: "I love Alexx too"

I love how she just babies everyone... including the well-to-do-all-smart CSIs

Guys...if you're discussing spoilers for upcoming episodes, please us either the spoiler code or spoiler space. Alternately, you can discuss spoilers in the 'Spoiler Lab' thread without having to worry about using the spoiler code/space. Thanks in advance. :)

sorry Thumpy

HA HA!!!!!

I'm so happy :)

Our cutie Alexx can't be the mole. She can't ! 'Cause in Deviant she told her boss (not H) that she's like to work for people she respects and that her team treats her like family. Ypu don't cheat on people you like, people you respect do you? No ! :)

No worries, AlexxWoods. :)

Oh, btw...your theory is similar to mine, but really I'm so confused about the whole thing I don't know what to think anymore.

It freaks me out too. Especially after Ann D's interview. My heart skips a beat everytime I see Alexx' name as a possible mole. :(

Yeah I just read it. She's so nice!

But I'm trying to find out as much as I can about the mole. She said this......

**Spoiler space**
Alexander: Up until the point when you start thinking it's you--then it's not fun. Then the fun stops!
Do you think she's talking about herself??? :(

ETA:
I dunno if I need to put spoiler space for this. It's in the interview so I supposed I don't have to but if I do, let me know.

Back