Aiden in Hereos

Aiden could hold her own with Danny. That's what I liked about her and they could tease each other and have fun. Lindsay, on the other hand, just doesn't seem to be able to joke and tease around with Danny like that. She was always trying to one up him. She whined about doing "new girl" stuff, about having to interrogate a mother, getting pissy when Danny called her Montana. Aiden did her job and never acted like a big baby.

Aiden never whined around. She just put Danny in his place and they were great friends not just co-workers. I liked Season 1 with Aiden and she worked a lot of cases with Danny, which I can stomach much better than watching him work with Lindsay. Season 2 Danny and Lindsay was just painful to watch and that made me miss Aiden that much more. So far Season 3 has turned out to be pretty good mainly because there's been little to no DL interaction.

And before anyone asks, no I do not dislike Lindsay because I liked Aiden. One has nothing to do with the other. I only liked Danny and Aiden as good friends and co-workers, not as a couple. If they were gonna pair Aiden with someone, I would have liked seeing her with Flack. They were so cute together. I watched Til Death Do Us Part today and watching the banter between Flack and Aiden at the monestary (which Flack was convinced was haunted) was just too cute.

Getting back to the subject of Aiden in Heroes, it was very clear how close Danny and Aiden were. The look on his face when they discovered the burnt body was Aiden's and the way he left the room showed how he felt about her as a friend. He talked about the fact that she was going to cook dinner for him so it was obvious they still kept in touch after she was fired.

Lindsay commenting to Stella about Danny and Aiden being close made me cringe. Are ya jealous of a dead girl Lindsay? Is that why TPTB killed Aiden off, to ease Lindsay's mind? The end of Heroes was the most nauseating. While I loved how they all gathered at the bar to talk about Aiden and remember her, the fact that Lindsay was there just turned my stomach. She didn't even know Aiden and shouldn't have been there. But there she was, laughing and carrying on with the rest of them.

Yeah but you got to remember the people that knew Adien they won't forget her and they will still love and never forget her and the fans should not forget her and how great and awesome CSI she was

1CSIMfan said:While I loved how they all gathered at the bar to talk about Aiden and remember her, the fact that Lindsay was there just turned my stomach. She didn't even know Aiden and shouldn't have been there. But there she was, laughing and carrying on with the rest of them.

As much as I like Lindsay, I believe I'm going to agree with you. I don't think that should've been her moment with them. I get they might've wanted the support and all, but still she didn't know her to do all of that.

And I miss Aiden too, I think she should still be there with her team. haha you shipped her with Flack and I shipped her with Danny. :D But I agree with what you said about TDDUP bit, Flack and Aiden had some cute moments, and I loved how Danny and Aiden were close.

Yeah but you got to remember the people that knew Adien they won't forget her and they will still love and never forget her and the fans should not forget her and how great and awesome CSI she was
I totally agree with you on this and that's how I feel. ;)

CathStokes, I didn't know you shipped DnA. I've been meaning to read some DnA stories and I just might do that tonight.

hehe, you didn't know? :D .. I've read a few good ones, including some that took place in Heroes.. We had round robin in the fanfiction section awhile back, but we all let it drop I guess, like the thread did :(

I don't think anyone could forget Aiden.

^^I had the opportunity to read a couple DnA fics last night. They were really good stories and very well written (I'm a little leary of het smut) but the writer's did good jobs.

I just never thought of DnA as a couple but it works good in fics.

DnA is completely great in fics, but I love how they interracted with each other too, but I could see Flack/Aiden.

Even thought I miss Aiden I still like lindsay but I still think Aiden didn't have to die and if she did not they way she did it is just harsh

I thought that the episode was quite sad. I did kinda liked Aiden....I thought that maybe they would bring her back for an epi. but not like this...really sad

This episode was repeated again in the UK this week. I thought it was a fantastic episode, and whilst I liked Aidens character to an extent, I thought she was a bit of a loose canon. I think maybe they killed her to bring closure to the whole DJ Pratt story. In the end, she got her man, the way she knew best how to. And ensured that in the end, no other woman would have to go through what his previous victims, and herself did.

I agree that Lindsay shouldn't really have been with the others having a drink, celebrating her life, but in the other sense, perhaps they were showing their solidarity as a team.

And the look on their faces when they discovered it was Aiden - oh that was such a heart breaker, especially Danny's face.

I felt it was a pretty powerful episode though.

^^I agree that maybe they killed her to bring closure to the whole DJ Pratt story. Maybe they shouldn't have killed her, or killed her in such a manner as burning, but it seems like the writers tried to put it in so that it seemed like she died for cause rather than just a random death, or something of the like. Since her character was killed, I wonder if they will write it in further as part of the other characters reactions to things. For example, if they have another burn victim and the teams thoughts turn to what happened to Aiden and how is causes them to react to the case.

^^Especially if it involved Danny or Stella as they seemed the ones to remain closest to Aiden after she left. I think the episode name kinda paid tribute to her in a sense, but like you said mercy it was a shame to actually kill her off, especially in that manner. Maybe a "nicer" killing, if killing her was the only option, might have been better if there is such a thing!

I think one of the things that bothered me was the fact that she was burned post-mortem (right? Or am I remembering wrong?), so it wasn't necessary to do that, and it just seemed like a really bad pun. Aiden Burn gets burned? :rolleyes: Yes, it provided more suspense about finding out who the person was, and the reveal was very dramatic, but it seemed kind of cheap to me. Someone who spent their life putting criminals in jail and getting justice for victims, and she's just a pile of bones in a box? :(

Back