Add a line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Catherine and Warrick decided that they would be the Wonder Twins, but soon nixed the idea...

Suddenly two men appeared ansd said we're from the local mental hospital and we're looking for, Greg Sanders, Sofia Curtis, and Sara Sidle. The police have reports of you all comitting crimes dressed up as superheros...

"Haven't seen them all day..." Catherine replied, just as Sara grabbed one of the men with her flying into the air with him...

"Whatever," Warrick whined, "Why do I have to be lame Wolferine, claws are not cool!! I don't want to play anymore," he sulked and left, Catherine...

Sara let out a huge "MWA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!" laugh. Then she realized that the person she grabbed and was now flying with was actually a hedghog in disguise, that was also looking for Ecklie.

What happened next could only be described as loud, confusing, shocking, and a little funny...

(Set you up for something... hope the next person can come up with something good! ;))

Suddenly a loud beeping was heard, and we see Doc. Robbins roll over in bed, and say "What the hell was up with that dream I just had".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back