Add a line Vegas Style

"Officer Daniels brought in two women who got in a fight in the mud and I realized one of them was my ex-wife." He paused and then said, "She attacked me and started screaming that...

...I stole her underwear." he noticed Catherine's glare and said: "But I didn't, I swear!"

Catherine rolled her eyes and said: "I need those Playboys I gave you few years ago. Greg wants them back and I want my bra. So, return them. Now!"

Ecklie...

...I stole her underwear." he noticed Catherine's glare and said: "But I didn't, I swear!"

LOL, you rhymed. :D

Catherine rolled her eyes and said: "I need those Playboys I gave you few years ago. Greg wants them back and I want my bra. So, return them. Now!"

Ecklie...

pulled them out of his inside jacket pocket and handed them to her.

Catherine thanked him and walked down to the breakroom where Nick was...

(I didn't even notice :lol:)

...jumping around with her bra in his hands.
"What the hell are you doing with my bra?!" she asked as she gave him a deadly glare.
Nick made a step back. "It's yours? Damn! Greg said it was Mandy's", he muttered as he gave Cath her bra back.
Catherine rolled her eyes and ran to Greg. "Why did you give my bra to Nick, saying it was Mandy's? Now I won't give you these back!" she yelled and hid his Playboys behind her back.
Greg...

said, "I didn't tell Nick that; he found the bra and before I could say anything, Hodges said it was Mandy's". Catherine sighed, handing Greg his magazines before going off to find Hodges was in the lab singing along to...

"High School Musical" with Henry, Mandy, Wendy, Jacquie and Bobby. Catherine saw Riley hiding under the desk and asked her: "...

"Why are you hiding?" Riley said, "because there's a wild animal loose in the building". They then heard a loud roar coming from...

Ray pulled the mask off of Greg's head and was surprised that it wasn't at Greg, but instead was Drew Carey. Hodges said, "Drew! I'm such a big fan of yours; I have every...

...picture of you under my pillow AND in my locker."

Drew laughed and pulled off his 'face', revealing his true face which turned out to be Grissom. "Surprise!" he yelled.

Everyone rolled their eyes and...

Last edited:
:)lol: so expected from Hodges to say)

"I have Sara's topless picture on my wall in the bedroom."

Everyone gave him a puzzled look and he started to laugh. "I lied", he said, "I don't have Sara's, I have Catherine's."

Catherine blushed while everyone glared at her when suddenly a female voice broke the silence.

"So that's why you won't let me into your room!"

Everyone turned to see Sara standing on the doorway. She ran to Grissom and smacked him...

Back