Add A Line...NY Style #2

then Adam bolted upright screaming in horror, relieved to see that he was alone in the breakroom. There was a knock on the door and Adam walked to it and opened it to reveal...

cup of coffee. "Here you are, my young friend," Sid said as Reed added, "I'm sorry your girlfriend became a zombie".

Lindsay walked in holding baby Lucy and handed her to Adam; the baby made him feel better when she giggled and kissed his chin. This caused a chorus of "awww"s from...

hugged them all.

The next day, the team gathered for a funeral for Kendall, but there was someone sinister planning to...

turn them all into zombies with the help of a red serum which he/she hid in his/her pocket in a test tube. That person turned out to be...

at the wrong funeral and once he realized this, he left with no harm done to the CSIs.

A few days later, the CSIs were investigating a murder at a nightclub on a street called...

"I learned about it in school. There was some drunk guy that named it like this and it stayed."

Danny...

smiled fondly. Just then a loud noise was heard from the other end of the building. Everyone turned to see what it was and what they saw surprised them, it was...

Back