Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami..Add a Line 2 *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

she slapped him so har that he fell onto Calleigh who then preceded to kiss him...

HA! I love that...
He does look better without it just like someother people I know *ahem* FRIEND NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS!

"It's raining men!" and everyone...

but Speed and Need4Speed heard cause they were *ahem* occupied :devil:

then Calleigh came over to Need4Speed and asked "what's wrong with you!? it's raining men and you just sit there!!!" then Need4Speed said "that cause i alreadt have one right here" and she kissed Speed and Calleigh said "eewww.....

Horaito made a poopy!" and everyone looked at "H" to see his pants *ahem* dirtied.

Alexx then slapped him and said "Horatio!! now you've gone too far! not even Stetler does that and he's a big baby!"

"Just because you haven't seen it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen. And this is not my fault you broke the sunnies of justice!!!...are you with your period or something?" H said sobbing

Alexx says "I think the only one MENSTRATING is YOU and STETLER!" and Stetler says...

"Get your golden retriever, Eric. Stetler must DIE!!!" Stetler, who feared mostly chihuahuas, ...

cried like a little sissy girl and ran into the closet where he forgot that Speed and Need4Speed where having s-*ahem* well you get the idea! :devil:

this thread has been dead for a while. Let's bring it back to life.

Horatio and his team were heading out to the crime scene in the Everglades. While driving the Hummer, Horatio noticed that Eric and Calleigh were.....

... chuckling to themselves whilst tying Ryan to a tree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back