Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Add a Line #2 *puts on sunnies* Miami- Style

Need4Speed chased H and screamed "DON'T YOU DARE HIT MY SPEEDY!!!" she slammed him to the ground and held her gun to his head adn said "Now apologize!!"

"P'shaw!" yelled "H" "What?" said Need4Speed "I said P'shaw! Puh - Shaw! P'shaw! I say it again, P'shaw!"

then Need4Speed shot a warning bullet at H adn said "I SAID APOLOGIZE TO MY SPEEDY OR ELSE I'LL TIE YOU UP AND FORCE YOU TO WATCH ME BREAK YOUR SUNNIES INTO LITTLE BITS UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE!!"

"Sunnies Shmunies, I have a pair you will never find!" screamed "H" "But I shall NEVER apologize!"

Need4Speed said "let me guess, you keep them up your A**?" and H said "OMG! how'd you know that?!?" and Need4Speed said...

Need4Speed said"Shut up! you're acting like Stetler!" as she attempted to bite H, but she missed and bit Speed.

and i love that you made me a vampire :D!! i love vampires and stuff like that :D

Need4Speed said:
and i love that you made me a vampire :D!! i love vampires and stuff like that :D
Oh, lol I got that idea because I just watched Text Message Breakup by Liam Kyle Sullivan, hilarious. :) Works both ways I guess.

"ME???? Never! How dare you make such an accusation?" becoming angry the vampire raised her high heel and threatened to stomp where it would hurt... badly.

H whimpered like a little baby and said "NO! Not there! oh god no!" then Need4Speed said "well then apologized and i'll give these back" as she tauted him with his stolen sunnies

Alexx ran up and said "Oh, now you've done it. Now I'm going to have to pull those sunglasses out of your intestines. Seriously, I don't think even Mini H would do something that childish!"

H said "yeah huh!" and Speed began to feel the effects of Need4Speed's bite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back