Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
has put the "Solve a Crime with Calleigh" website back up. Eric wants to injure him and Ryan is threatening to help. What should I do?"

"Wait, it's not Solve a Crime with Calleigh; its Callen... a guy. Cooper's writing a book about a crime solver named Callen."

Horatio laughed as Calleigh hung up the phone and Rick said...

"What's so funny?" Rick was enjoying the way the afternoon suns' rays bounced through Horatio's hair as he laughed.

Last edited:
"Oh, just Cooper and his antics. It's just too bad that guy had to screw up so badly cause he was fun to have around the lab."

"What do you mean by that?" Rick asked, looking at Horatio.

"can you repeat that please, lots of static..." Horatio said as Rick got the clue and began silently to try to track the call...

Last edited:
As Rick was working on trying to track the call, the caller threatened H with, "If you don't tell me the name of the movie right now, Gil Grissom dies." Horatio ran his hand through his hair nervously. He did remember that movie. "Phantasm", he told the caller.

As Rick was working on trying to track the call, the caller threatened H with, "If you don't tell me the name of the movie right now, Gil Grissom dies." Horatio ran his hand through his hair nervously. He did remember that movie. "Phantasm", he told the caller.

"Very good...Caine...why SO serious...?" the voice was mocking and taunting

"He's got his call bouncing off of several different servers or something. I can't get a lock on it." Rick said sadly.

"It's okay, Rick." Horatio told him, patting his shoulder as Rick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back