Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper screamed, I'm going to get you for that one Delko. Picking up a stone, he threw it at Delko but missed hitting...

Poor Stetler should be dead by now:guffaw::lol:

Stetler in the...

groin. Oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww.....that's it, I've had enough, taking out his gun he began firing at....

Poor Stetler should be dead by now:guffaw::lol:

:lol: Yeah, probably. To quote either Calleigh, Ryan or Eric from the ep about the hotel pool boy who got hit the head a whole bunch of times, different ways and took a guy breaking his neck to kill him: "He had stamina." :lol:

Stetler in the...

groin.

And here's yet another example of you and I thinking alike. Cause I almost put that he got hit in the crotch. :lol:

that's it, I've had enough, taking out his gun he began firing at....

Cooper and Delko, only his gun jammed. A piece popped out of his gun and hit him in the eye. He yelled in pain as he...

taking off his sunnies said....."You, you are a dirtbag, worthless of my time. Walking away Stelter tried to flip off Horatio, but he turned and....

wallow in his pain.

When they got to the restaurant, Eric ordered a cheeseburg and fries, while everyone else ordered hotdogs, except for Calleigh, she ordered nacho's with cheese, when Eric said

"Always have to be different don't you Calleigh. Such a.....

"tickle fight!" Eric said, reaching over and starting to tickle Calleigh.

"Delko!" A voice shouted. "Keep your hands off my girl!" A fist flew in Eric's face, but he ducked Jake's blow and instead Jake hit Cooper in the...

the mouth, smashing his cheesburg all over his face.

"What the hell Jake, you idiot."

Picking up the ketchup bottle, Cooper squeezed it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back