Add a Line - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelina said "Uh why'd you slap me?" thne Calleigh said "for the fun of it" then she started making out with Ryan, and he accidentally steppin in the puddle that used to be H.

Alexx said "I am sick of those two going at it 24-7!!" she wnet and poend the closet. Ryan fell out, barely dressed, and Calleigh, also barely dressed, fell on top of him.

Ryan said "Wait you want join in? well why didn't you say something earlier!! get in here! You too Eric!! we can just leave H in a puddle on the floor" he pulled Alexx and Eric into the closet.

Eric poked his head out "who cares about your needs!! I'm getting it from three people at once!!" he slamed the door shut and the aroused noises continued

Natalia starts crying until Yelina hits her back and says "Get some backbone!"

Hey Need4Speed, when are you gonna post more in the Eric/Ryan fic? Hehehee *rubs hands together manically*

i just did!! :D

this time Speed walked in, in the flesh. Eric said "omg!? you're alive!? wait i'm confused now? if you're alive and then you die, but come back than die again, and then while you're dead you die again, then come back, does that make you dead?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back