Add a Line - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric said "damn, i guess you're too smart for that. but you can't hurt me bacuase I have a pair of H's sunnies!! and with them i'll be superhuman!"

Eric went completely pirate berserk and climbed on the chair, very Captian Morgan style, and said "Never! you'll never get them!!! naver! you'll never take them fom me until i'm dead!"

Eric said "aah!!! i'm so freaking confused!" Then Speed's ghost came back in. And Eric said "Speed! you're dead right? so can you tell if i'm dead?"

Speed looked at him, "Well, you're not dead... But if you don't want them to kill you, you should pretend you are..."

Eric said "that idea would work..if only they weren't in the room to hear it!! stupid!" Speed retorted "Im stupid? well excuse me mister I'm so cunfused by a simple matter like death!"

"You'd be confused to if half the people in a room 'died' like four times each!" Eric responded

Speed said "I guess you're right", and they hugged it out. Just then, H's hair spontaneously reignited. Ryan and Calleigh both screamed "It's the laptop all over again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back