Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Fay, your Adam macros & fan fics are the best :lol:.

Y'know, usually I'm attracted to darker men but AJ seems to be the exception. I *love* his voice & eyes. *drools*

Oh, & I'm from Vancouver BC. West coast Canada represent.

Alright, alright, stop prodding me!!! :lol:

I made a post on the Adam/AJ LJ community, so I could share my idea and you guys (as well as people over there who might not be on this board) could chat about it. I figured it couldn't hurt to take the conversation over there, to keep from having it overrun this thread. ;) When we come up with a final idea, we can prod one of the NY mods to make a thread for us. :p

Anyway, here's a link to the Fan Project post. Leave a comment over there with your thoughts on my (totally incomplete) idea. :p

Now, I have something AJ-related I need to go take care of... ;)

OMG OMG OMFG! I haven't been here for sooo long!! Thanks you all for all those beau pics on few last pages and big thank you for the interview link .. I would not look for it myself .. :)

Thanks for the screencaps, Elsie. He does look young--I just want to pinch his cheeks! :lol: That is, of course, more proof that he needs to keep the bummfluff. ;)

Good to see you back, niam. :lol:

I was waiting for someone else to post in here so I could put up this link. I transcribed AJ's little interview on the TV Watercooler show from the TV Guide channel. It's not exact, otherwise it might have been impossible to understand what he was talking about, but it's as close as I could get it. :lol:

Totally wicked interview. I never knew Adam was dyslexic. You would never be able ot tell, he is just so cute. He plays the charecter so well.

Fay: Thanx for the interview. you did a good job-I didn't get confused at all (which is good for me :lol: )

What's up with the fan project? Are we going to do what Fay suggested or are we still brainstorming?

Here's the link to the Fan Project LJ post again--if we're going to do this, we should get the idea ironed out in the relatively near future so that we can set the gears in motion and whatnot. :)

I'm glad you guys liked the interview. You've gotta love that the guy had people off-screen laughing. :lol:

I think Adam would have been a welcome addition to the latest episode, although I'm not sure what he would have done--I expect that it might have involved being set on fire. :lol: But I liked that scene with Danny and Mac, so I won't sit here and wish Adam had been there...ok, maybe a little bit. :p

I don't know for sure whether Adam will be in any upcoming episodes, but I hope so--CSI:NY needs more Adam! :lol:

I think it would've been funnier if Adam did that magic trick scene with Mac instead. Y'know, the scene were Mac lights his arm on fire. Something tells me Adam would've acted really awkward therefore making the scene hilarious :lol:. I pray to god that he's in the next episode.

jorja_fan86 said:
I think it would've been funnier if Adam did that magic trick scene with Mac instead. Y'know, the scene were Mac lights his arm on fire. Something tells me Adam would've acted really awkward therefore making the scene hilarious :lol:. I pray to god that he's in the next episode.

oh yeah-I agree. well put.

Have read your LJ entry, Fay, and I think it is a good idea. Should we post a new thread here to start on and work the kinks out? I think it may be easier discussed here and I see other threads with fan projects....
Also, when we work something out, can I post the project on my site so that people who aren't apart of Talk, and are his fans can participate? He needs all the support he can get. Fay, I of course would give you credit b/c it is your idea.

Too bad his birthday has already passed, huh? Unless you want to work on it a year and send it to him on his b/day? Of course we could do something different for that day?

let me know ;) :)

peanut said:
Should we post a new thread here to start on and work the kinks out? I think it may be easier discussed here and I see other threads with fan projects....
Fan project threads in the NY forum need to be started by one of the NY mods, so that we don't have 100 totally unorganized projects going at once. Once the project idea, submission guidelines and deadline are finalized, whoever is coordinating the project *cough*Fay*cough* can get in touch with either Top or I and we can start the thread for you guys.

BTW - Just an FYI, you'll note with Jorja's new Melina project that she wrote the opening post. A mod just needs to start the thread, but I certainly don't want to steal anyone's passion for describing their project in their own words.

Also, when we work something out, can I post the project on my site so that people who aren't apart of Talk, and are his fans can participate? He needs all the support he can get. Fay, I of course would give you credit b/c it is your idea.
Definitely post any fan projects on other sites, but like you said -- do give Fay credit.

^^thanx for the answer-I was a little confused about how that worked.

Definitely post any fan projects on other sites, but like you said -- do give Fay credit.

Wouldn't do it any other way. I am not one of those people who like to take credit for something they didn't do.
somewhat related analogy: my strength in writing are research papers, so I know to give credit where credit is due.
*shrugs* I just thought more support would be great and he would love that... :)

Damnit, I knew I'd end up in charge. :lol:

The reason I posted the thing on LJ was so that we could all have a part in organizing the project--we'll wait until we know exactly what we're doing before I pounce on MrsG or Top to open a thread for us. :lol:

And yes, I'll be encouraging (read: prodding) y'all to get the word out when we have everything organized--AJ isn't as popular as other actors, but he deserves a lot of fan love. :D

(Oh, and as for giving me credit--hell, this is a fan project, it's not about me. :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back