Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past

I know, huh? *sighs* Hey, whatever happened to having Adam around here to give CPR to those of us who faint/practically die, or whatever? Lol...

Actually, the last one came from his MySpace page... :devil: :D

Not sure what MySpace you're talking about, but on Adam's official page he doesn't have that photo. Be careful because there are a lot of posers out there pretending to be Adam. His actual MySpace page is... (and there's only one) http://www.myspace.com/adamrodriguezofficial

Yup. That's the one I'm talking about... :) I've sent a friend request...

...Oh, then again, that one might've been from somewhere else... *sweatdrop* Oh, well. It's still him, and I still sent my friend request to his official MySpace page... Thanks, though. :)

Merry Christmas to me! :lol: *still trying to recover from the first pic* Thanks a bunch! dang it! Its not fair that he is THAT hot! :devil:

*drops dead* Is it me or in that first picture, he looks totally %$#@able? *drools* Wow, I haven't really been too keen on him in a while, but MAN this picture sure did spice up more hot-o-meter for him!

UUUUGHHH!! Thanks JENNACAINE, those are great. I just tried to jump through my computer screen & pounce him in that first pic. Yeah, it didn't work! :rolleyes:

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S DELKO FANS!!!!

I almost fainted when I saw the first pic.. He is just 10 kinds of sexii.. *Sigh* I love me some Adam

The last one - laughing Adam. *sigh* Trying not to be all fangirly... but *squeeeee!!* Can't help it! Very nice Christmas presents for us all, Jenna_Caine. Thank you!

No problemo, girls! Lol! I know, the first one is my favorite pic to leave on my iPod screen when I lock it, so when I use it again, he's the first thing I see!!! :devil:

Btw, I live in San Diego, and I SO wish I had heard about Adam Rodriguez being in the Mother Goose Parade in time to go see it! *cries* Oh, well...

More hotness alerts! :devil:

To think that I missed seeing him!!!

I wanna be the car...

Bring back the white tops!!! Lol

heh! My Christmas was great when i saw the first pic but after those pics, it shot up to Awesome :lol: thanks a bunch. Merry Christmas!

Thanks for posting the pic guys! My holidays spirits just went up a little bit even if Christmas is over! :D

Of course! :D My pleasure, really, since those pics are all on both my iPod and my Photobucket... Lol!

Oh god I miss those tank tops!!!

Its Miami for cryin' out loud, I don't know why he has to be in long-sleeved shirts & suits all the time :devil: :rolleyes:

JENNACAINE, thanx! :D

:eek: :eek: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! Why has this thread been abandoned????? Where are all my fellow Adam Rodriguez fans???

Lol, oh well... guess I'll just have to... drag Adam back to my place! On my own! Lol... I might bring him back... Eventually... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back