Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw: I know, but I don't know what movie that's from. That's the best picture out of the ones he had from that movie. His hair is so long!! The first one is from Jennifer Lopez's "If You Had My Love". He so gorgeous, lol!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
  3. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Hahaha :lol:! That long hair makes me laugh... Long hair on guys is such a turn off for me.. I wonder if he had to wear a wig lol! Looks like Adam likes the lady's man roles heheh.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

The first pic is so hot. That's my favorite. The second one is interesting. I'm just not so used to his hair being that long.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I really don't like long hair on him, maybe because I am used to seeing him with short hair. But I do like the scruffy look he had going in season 4...I wouldn't mind seeing that.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I adore both of them! I think Adam look sexy with long hair, but not the one in 'Let the game begin' or whatever its called. I gope i get to watch though. I'm even already set to watch the Tyler Perry one.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

He looks better in those pictures than in the Tyler Perry movie but I still prefer his hair short. Either season 4 short or present short.

8. VirGodess1923

Where did you see the recent pics from the Tyler Perry movie??? You have to share!!! :eek::eek:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oops sorry I got it mixed up with Let the game begin :alienblush: That's the one I'm refering to. Sorry for getting your hopes up. If I see anything on Perry's movie I promise to bring it over ;).

10. VirGodess1923

Darn! Got my hopes up, lol. When you do, please don't forget to share. I wonder what his role is about. I've been trying to search for it on the web, but it looks like I may have to watch the original screen play to figure it out. Apparently he's playing this guy named "Juan" or "Saldino" or "Juan Saldino"...I'm curious...:confused:

11. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
  12. VirGodess1923

Don't get me wrong, I fall on the floor with my mouth agape when he comes on the screen now, but season 4, he looked so amazing. He was wearing nicer clothes, no crazy patterns (although he's the only one that could make a butterfly patterned shirt look good on a man). His hair and the little stubble he had going on was insanely hot. That was such a good look for him. Adam, if you or anyone remotely related to CSI:M reads this thread, please grow it back just a little bit...if only for one season :) {clasped hands, on knees}. Its been a couple of seasons now...we deserve to see a little change..please??? :hugegrin:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I have to say that Eric's clothes have definitely gotten better in the second half of the season. He's wearing solid colors and nice jackets and suits. I really hope the crazy patterns don't come back again. Maybe Calleigh is picking out his clothes for him now...:lol:

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, he is wearing better clothes now, I love him in suits and in the last eppie he was wearing a yellow shirt and he looked great :drool:. I definitley think Calleighs picking out his clothes now :lol: and as much as I didnt like the butterfly pattern shirt I agree with VirGodess1923, he still looked good. :)

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I also love this jacket in Head Case...

The shirt was not so great but the jacket was definitely a turn for the better :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.