Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You are very welcome. Any day that you can see Adam Rodriguez in nothing but a towel is a good day!
    [​IMG]

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh yeah, this is so true.:thumbsup:

3. panther18

panther18 Rookie

you bet! :drool: and even can warm up a cold day too :devil:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh yeah! :drool: I can stare at him all day and just be so happy doing it. :lol:

5. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Yes, thaaank you! Yum, very nice! :drool: :drool: We need more shirtless Adam/Delko airtime. Too bad I can't sneak a peek when the day drags on at work b/c everyone can see my monitor, I'll be fired!

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh I know exactly what you mean;). I can't do it either, cause I'm not alone in the office, what a shame:(.
    But when I am at home, well let's just say no one can stop me from watching it as many times as I want.:drool:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey everyone, lets get it going here. How hot did Eric look in the leather jacket. :drool:

I felt so bad for him when he told Doug that he lost his memory too. It broke my heart to hear him say that out loud. I think it was the first time he had admitted it since the end of season 5.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Eric + jacket = :eek::drool: x hotness

He was good in the episode... off to watch it again!

9. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I agree, Eric was smexy in that jacket. Though Eric is sexy in just about anything. :devil:

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Can I just say how much I love Eric right now. I wish someone would buy me truffles that can't be found.

He was so adorable when he left the candy at her station.

Made my heart melt. :adore:

11. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Yeesss! Exactly! Hey Cal, snooze you lose b/c there are other ladies ready to be in your place LOL But seriously, she needs to get her butt in gear and go to him! The guy lives for you. What girl wouldn't be touched by his gesture. I didn't like the coat they had on him this time, they should go back to the leather jacket from last week, now that was hot!

I love how Adam displayed Eric's giddiness and absolutely happiness in getting her the chocolates and anticipating her reaction to it when she eventually sees it!

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Tell me about it, he is so adorable!!!:drool: He had a smile on his face the hole time when he was trying to look for her :adore:. I hope we get to see her reaction when she sees the truffles :). And id love to be in her position :p:lol:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Me too! He looked just like a little kid excited about the girl he likes. He knew that she would like the gift and was excited cause he knew she'd be excited. Adam is so great at this kind of details. He really knows how to portray Eric's feelings which is important for this type of character who is all about emotions.

14. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

The truffles were an extremely sweet gesture. I agree, Calleigh needs to get it together. So many girls would steal Eric in a heartbeat. I know I would.

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That scene with truffles was just amazing. I love ithe way how he did it. It was so sweet and beautiful.:)
    I hope that they although mention about it in the upcoming episodes, cause I would love to see her reaction when she finds it on her desk.;)
    And she shouldn't make him wait to long, cause there are a lot of girls who would love to be in her place.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.