A Thank You from jkladis

As mean as we are to you Jkladis, its only because we love you.
Fay, you are amazing, we thank you profusely for the story, as it was good for more than a few laughs.
That poor kid, his poor parents, and that very very very odd baby sitter. ^_^

Dynamo1 said:
How does jkladis compare to Britney Spears as a parent. Who gets custody?
Why didn't I notice this post sooner? :confused:

I think Kladis's parenting skills may be on par with those of Ms. Spears. Late nights partying on the LA club circuit with his hairless parts dangling from his pantyless crotch and nary a child in sight. With parenting like that, I'd say Carmine is a shoe-in for the next K-Fed.

jkladis got a bikini wax???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, there are just some things I did not need to know... :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ See this chrome dome?

IMG_2591.jpg

He's got two more shiny orbs just like it hiding under his skirt. Could be a Brazilian man wax, but I suspect he lost all his hair 'down there' on his 21st birthday, around the time every other follicle on his body died. Poor, poor Kladis. Do you think that's why he's been relegated to stalking some dude and going through extreme measures involving a garbage can and a turkey baster to impregnate himself? How sad.

*snort*

The bikini wax (and I'd much rather think of it as a Brazilian) just sort of eases the passage for the turkey baster.

MrsGiovinazzo said:

I think Kladis's parenting skills may be on par with those of Ms. Spears. Late nights partying on the LA club circuit with his hairless parts dangling from his pantyless crotch and nary a child in sight. With parenting like that, I'd say Carmine is a shoe-in for the next K-Fed.

I dunno, I just hope he hires adequate security to keep "Mama" away from the kid(s).

Maybe that pic of MrsG kissing jkladis will make Carmine jealous and he'll finally see the light! :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ See this chrome dome?

IMG_2591.jpg

Kladis, how can you stay with Carmine when you've got a hottie like that in your arms? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush ... uh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

BTW, you really shouldn't have a kid. :p Love you. :)

Oh, I don't know. Jkladis is not bad looking when you put the bag over his head, but his stalker tendencies diminish his hawtness.

PrettyEyes said:
Kladis, how can you stay with Carmine when you've got a hottie like that in your arms? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush ... uh, nevermind. :rolleyes:
Did PrettyEyes just make a dirty pun? :eek: Truth be told, he did offer to take me back to his place, but ...

IMG_0957.jpg

I didn't want to have to pick leaves out of my crack or listen to him call me "Carmine" once we got the bushes really rockin', so I declined.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
PrettyEyes said:
Did PrettyEyes just make a dirty pun? :eek:
Don't be so shocked, woman! :lol: We went to the same school, so you know I can appreciate dirty humor with the best of them. Granted, you, dirty bird, might have to explain some of the punch lines, but I'm willing to give a listen. :p Besides, when jkladis and you are involved, all the dirt just clumps together, baby! :eek:

Be nice to jkladis, folks. He's good people...and apparently, a baby momma. :lol:

Back