A Thank You from Hill Harper!

Those are hawt. Mine are the hot pink ones at the bottom. I still can't believe I actually went through with it.

Aw, thanks, I'm lookin' forward to readin' Hill's interview. Ladies, wow, dang, if I wasn't so openly conservative...he would have had a pair of mine for keepsake ;)!!!

:lol: I just happen to notice my pink thongs right up front there, covered by a black and white note. :lol: It just dawned on me yet again that not only has Hill touched and 'fondled' my thongs, but the rest of the boys of CSI:NY probably have to. ;)

I didn't participate in this project but I must say that picture is great! :lol: I really would have thought that Hill would have the undies hanging in his dressing room, you know for that "lived in" look! :lol: :lol: Just Kidding, Hill!

Awwww, LOVE this. Very, very sweet. Damn, I hope that one day he'll touch my Agents (Provocateur) and smile like that. :devil:

Well then for all of you that participated ... you can say Hill's been in your panties :eek: :eek: :eek:
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Ahhh, was that too dirty :devil: :eek: :lol:

Loving that picture of him, it's great! OMG, that's my letter on his lap that says "Hill" with a squiggly line beneath it :lol: It was originally attached to a sexy Victoria's Secret black garter belt with little pink bows... Hope he enjoyed them! :D Thanks so much for posting this pic, it made my day!

ThumpyG said:
It just dawned on me yet again that not only has Hill touched and 'fondled' my thongs, but the rest of the boys of CSI:NY probably have to. ;)

Oh yeah!!!! :lol:

I wonder what they thought about that.

tiara4carmine said:
Anyhoo, not sure about the look on Hill's face, it's like he's a mix of "hey baby let's try some on" and "Oh my holy freakin' mother of god I can't believe they sent me these and now I'm posing for a pic with them, what the f**k were they thinking" :lol: :lol: :lol:

definitely the second thought. But he did a great job posing with all the underwear you guys sent him :D I knew this place was mad .......

Back