A Thank You From Eddie Cahill

I wonder wich one was his favourite puck...? :confused:
Well of course it was mine.. lol :lol:
Hey, who Mrs.G should ask him that.
I's love to know. :eek:

wow, i missed this project (but being a hockey fan like eddie totally woulda participated had i found it) but that is so sweet of eddie to drop a thank you note! he just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. i'll go check out those pics right now. :)

ok i'm hopelessly lost...i cant seem to find the pics. could someone please help me?? (it could just be that finals have fried my brain) thank you :confused:

Wow! I think its fantastic that Eddie took the time to pay his thanks for this. Gutted I wasn't around to participate, but its great to see him pay thanks for a gift that a lot of thought has gone into. So nice to see he cares.

Wow! I think its fantastic that Eddie took the time to pay his thanks for this. Gutted I wasn't around to participate, but its great to see him pay thanks for a gift that a lot of thought has gone into. So nice to see he cares.
yeah I agree. Wish I could've Join :(

Wow, thats so cool that he took time out for us!!! And yeah, bummed that I didn't realise about the project! Annnd I was just to late for the Gary Sinese one, *sigh* I don't have a lot of luck with fan projects! :p

I have to say, I am really glad I took part in this project. I'm still new to this whole board posting thing, but I am really glad I took part in this. It's kind of cool knowing that Eddie has a hockey puck that I designed.

And I am really impressed that he took the time to thank us. It shows that he really does care about and appreciate his fans.

Back