A Thank You From Eddie Cahill

I wasn't part of the project either but it's really cool to here that he appriciated what you guys did. Taking the time to send you a thank you, that's not something a lot of people do. Even though I wasn't part of it, it still makes my smile!I wasn't part of the project either but it's really cool to here that he appriciated what you guys did. Taking the time to send you a thank you, that's not something a lot of people do. Even though I wasn't part of it, it still makes me smile!

edited because I can't spell

Wow, I think I'm in love. What a great guy! Makes me insanely jealous now that I couldn't come up with a clean enough idea to put on the puck! What a sweetheart!

That just goes to show you he is such a sweet guy.
I really wish I could have finished my design in time (darm work got in the way) but I am so glad that he loved it. Thanks to everyone who contributed. Hopefully i will be in for the next project.
Thanks Top and MrsG for keeping us all updated and putting the whole project together.

Friday's are nearly always good days, but to wake up and find a sweet message like that puts an even bigger smile on my face.

jkladis said:
He's a good guy, that Eddie.

:lol: Very big of you, jkladis. :cool: ;)

I have to say, this project turned out fantastic! MrsG and everyone who participated really put a lot of effort into it--check out the pics in the project thread if you haven't seen them yet! :D

Wooo, I missed those pics, thanks Top :)
The box looks great and the message is soooo cute!!! :lol:

Back