A Thank You From Eddie Cahill

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Eddie asked me to pass this along to everyone who participated in the fan project that MrsG put together! He got it this week and wanted to make sure everyone knew how much he liked and appreciated it. And without further adieu, a word from CSI: NY's Most Puckable CSI... :cool:

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the box of pucks that I
received the other day. Hockey pucks? Genius.
Those pucks are a stunning example of how powerful some creativity
and a kind word or two can be. All of your thoughts of support and
encouragement fill me with hope and inspire me to keep trying my
best. It was a great gift to receive and I just wanted to drop a
quick note and say thank you.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

All the best,

Eddie

Awww, that was sooo nice of him! *melts* I'm gonna wear a stupid grin on my face for the whole day now... :D

I'm really glad I got to be part of this, he's such a sweet, sweet guy!

That's really sweet of him. It's good to hear that he really liked the pucks! He's such a great guy!

Oh my God, how awesome is this? I was unable to sleep and figured I'd check the board... what a nice surprise. I'm so glad one of those pucks was from me. How sweet of him to reply and thank us. Eddie, you're the best!

Aw! That's so adorable! I'm so happy that he actually saw it and replied. :) Just when I thought I couldn't like him more!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is so sweet of him. :D I'm so glad I got to participate in this project. Thanks to MrsG for making it possible, and Top for passing the wonderful message! :)

I love this guy! *sniff* I am so pleased to have been a part of this project and thanks again to Top for posting his note and Mrs G for co-ordinating it - brilliant! :D

Awwwwwwww...... I'm melting to mush. *smiling like an idiot over here*

I LOVE this man to bits! I'm so glad to be a part of this -- putting a smile on his gorgeous face. Thanks to all who made it possible.

:D

I think I am in love! :)

LOL! I am so glad that he liked the project and everyone's hard work! I am also really glad he replied and let us know what he thought. Such a class act! I just love it! I knew he was my favorite for a reason! Thanks To TOP for passing the message along to us!!!

That was very nice of him to respond and let everyone know he loved the gift. Eddie rocks! Again, thanks Top for passing the message on!

Awwww Eddie is the biggest sweetie ever! His words made me melt inside.

Thanks Top for passing along what Eddie said & thanks Mrs.G for putting the whole project together. You guys rock :D!

although I didn't participate on the project and I don't know a lot about it I knowis really sweet of him!! :) :lol:

thanks Top & MrsG for making possible to have something from him!! :lol:

Back