~A Season 4 and Season 5 Poll~

I'm very surprised at the ratings for both 4 & 5; not so surprised at the favorite episodes.

Didn't care for much of either one but:
I rated Season 4 a 3; Season 5 got a 2 from me.

Season 4 only had 4 decent episodes:
From the Grave
Under Suspicion
Nailed
Rampage

Season 5 only 3:
Rio
No Man's Land
Officer Down

Season Four: Average

Being mad about Y leaving and killing my Jessop in the end... grr.

Episodes I voted:
Felony Flight and Nailed

I loved the crossover and Nailed... JT was amazing.

Then Under Suspicion - Walter storyline

Open Water - James Remar in it :p

Skeletons. The Walter.

Almost half of the season was ruined because of Aerosol. The fact that I could actually pick five episode made me give it "average" instead of "poor" :lol:

Season Five: Poor

I clicked "Rio" and then I went quiet. Seriously, probably the only episode I could watch more. I actually had to check episode listings few times so I'd remember what happened in the episode :rolleyes: Don't have to do that with seasons 1-3

So besides Rio..then I managed to pick Curse of the Coffin because it was funny and bit silly.
Then No Man'd Land and Man Down - Just as a cheer for the shotteam that they've actually managed to continue some OLD AND GOOD storyline. Couldn't find more.

I haven't seen s5 so no comment on that, but I enjoyed s4 on the whole, except all the Marisol scenes with DC, had no problems with her in scenes with Eric. I cringed whenever H and Marisol were on screen together.

My faves were:
From the Grave
Under Suspicion
Nailed
Skeletons
Collsion

Yeah I loved it when Marisol died but I won't call it my fave episode, perhaps the only part of 'One Of Our Own' I liked was when H said, "We're going to Brazil." Yipee!

I liked those s4 episode which revealed H's past. And Nailed was my fave cos of that great drama with Ryan, Eric screaming for help into the radio and Ryan screamikng in pain in the Hummer, and how Eric and Ryan sorta made up after Ryan was discharged from the hospital.

I chose for season four, 1 star - Very poor. I just didn't prefer all the soap opera nonsense. My favorite episodes (Or the ones that I'll actually watch more than once :lol:) were Urban Hellraisers and Nailed. Both of those episodes were actually done really well and they kept my attention the whole time. :)

For season five I chose 5 stars - Excellent, because I thought it was a major improvement from season four. It still had it's horrificly terrible clichéd moments, but overall I liked it. Now, for some reason I can't remember which episodes had what in them so I picked Curse of the Coffin as my favorite. It cracked me up so much. :lol:

For season 4, I also chose 1 star. I'm still trying to block all memories of that season, specifically the drama that I swear they stole from the set of the Bold and the Beautiful - like the pregnancy scare and the whole mole debacle. The whole thing was completely ridiculous.
For my favourite episodes, I chose Nailed, only because that was completely awesome, Felony Flight because that crossed over with NY and Payback because of Michael Shanks. In white pants. Need I say more? :D

For season 5 I chose 3 stars, because from what I've seen of it so far, it's better than season 4, but it's still ridiculous. Terrorists, really? I dunno, I can't really explain why, I just find the whole show a bit annoying at times.

For season 4, I also chose 1 star. I'm still trying to block all memories of that season, specifically the drama that I swear they stole from the set of the Bold and the Beautiful
Same here. ;) Nailed and Felony Flight (just seeing Mac was a highlight for me!) were great episodes, but I couldn't vote for any others simply because I thought the entire season was woeful. I asked myself if I had the desire to see any of the episodes again (apart from Nailed and FF) and the answer was a resounding "No!"

Season 5 was an improvement, but I still thought it was poor. I liked the Eric/Calleigh development towards the end of the season and seeing Yelina for a couple of episodes was very welcome, so I voted for those episodes. :)

Back