~A Season 4 and Season 5 Poll~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

In the recent Favourite Episodes Poll, Seasons 4 and 5 didn't fair too well, even though a handful of episodes still did quite well (Nailed, Rio, Going Under, Just Murdered, & Burned for example). So, a few posters were interested in doing a separate poll for just these two seasons.

So, here we go! There are 4 polls to vote in btw. :)

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im the first to vote, wow :) I think both seasons were excellent. They both had very interesting episodes and there was a lot of character storylines.

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I think that season 4 was average and season 5 was good. Maybe even excellent, but I said good. I don't have a favorite episode for either of them, though. Maybe a few favorite episodes or favorite scenes but not one episode in particular.

4. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I don't think they were THAT bad but the first 3 season were definitely better.

I really enjoyed season 4. I think I might be the only one that actually liked H and Marisol thing...I do think that everything happen a little bit to fast but I liked it, and I like her, even tho I am a Y/H fan.

Season 5 was ....good...I specially loved "Burned" and "Rio"...my favs from the season. I also liked a lot "Dark room" and "Internal affairs".

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I really like season 4. Favourite episodes were Deviant, Driven, Nailed, Open Water and Shock.

Imo, season 5 sucked. The beginning was good but half way through it all went down hill. Favourite episodes were Rio, Going Under, Death Pool 100, and Curse of The Coffin.

6. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I thought season 4 was average, but season 5 was good, and getting back towards what they once had. I only had one vote for season 4 - Nailed. Season 5 I had Internal Affairs, Triple Threat, and Burned. I see so far I'm the only one who liked Triple Threat. :p It was cleverly done, and I liked how Natalia took charge and solved it - it was reallly her first case she ran with and did very well at.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

s4 was good. my fav eps from that were....From The Grave, Under Suspicion, Nailed, Urban Hellraisers, and One of Our Own. S5 was good. untill it got to Man Down, after that ep it all went downhill. but my fav eps from that season are....Going Under, Death Pool 100, Curse Of The Coffin, No Man's Land and Man Down. those last two are my most favs. i cried so much! poor Eric!! oh and No Man's Land will be rerun on CBS on monday!!

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I didn't like s4 at all. I thought it was poor. The storylines weren't that good, there was no good development...it was just so...blah. However, I LOVED 'Nailed', 'Under Suspicion' and 'Urban Hellraisers'. S5 was better. It had some development, Yelina (hell yeah!) consistantly better episodes, and Yelina. :p I loved 'Burned', 'Going Under' and the two parter, 'No Man's Land' and 'Man Down.' My favorite episode was 'Curse of the Coffin' because it was witty, hilarious at times, and interesting. Very different.

Maybe those seasons weren't so bad after all... :lol:

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thanks again Lucy for runing this S 4 and S5 poll :D

wow till now have more then 70 vote, i`m curious what are the most fav epis from this two seasons ;)

Season 4 - 2 stars - Poor

From The Grave
    Under Suspicion
    Felony Flight
    Skeletons
    One Of Our Own

Season 5 - 3 stars - Average

Rio
    Curse Of The Coffin
    No Man's Land
    Man Down
    Burned

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

k it bas UBERhard to choose 5 episodes @ s4.

This is how I voted. Okay if it's more than just a good episode I add something in ( ) that means that particular thing added to the greatness of the epi. If it's good only because that item is in it it's between [ ]. No ( ) or [ ] means it's just a good episode.

From The Grave
    Under Suspicion
    Nailed
    Rampage [Marisol got shot]
    One Of Our Own [Marisol died]

I know it's cruel but thats the way I voted.

Season 5

Rio (Yelina's back!)
    Curse Of The Coffin
    No Man's Land
    Man Down
    Burned (Yelina's back but the episode itself was very cool too. We got some fun moments like in S3!)

11. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

I couldn't even choose 5 x Season 4 episodes that I liked! I voted 1 star (very poor) and the 2 episodes I did like were Felony Flight and Nailed.

As for Season 5, I thought it was certainly better than Season 4 (not difficult), so I gave it 3 stars. I liked it towards the end of the season when Eric and Calleigh were getting closer, and I was also delighted to see Yelina back. My fave episodes were Rio, Man Down, No Man's Land, Just Murdered and Burned.

Interesting poll again Luce. Thanks. :D

12. Flutter_Girl

Flutter_Girl Dead on Arrival

I really enjoyed season 4, haven't seen much of season 5 yet but its going well so far, from my perspective anyway! xx

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Season 4 was an average season for me. Only Ryan had a good storyline, so he saved the season for me.
    My fav episodes were Nailed (of coure), One Of Our Own, Three Way, Felony Flight and Deviant.
    I also liked Under Suspicion and some parts of Driven, Fade Out and Silencer.

I haven't seen much from Season 5, so I voted more for the episodes I'm eager to see.
    I voted for Curse of the Coffin, No Man's Land, Man Down, Burned and Kill Switch.

Thanks for the poll Lucy! :)

14. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I liked season 4 better then season 5, so I gave season 4 5 out of 5. My fave epi's were "Nailed", "Fade Out", and "One Of Our Own"

Season 5, I gave it 4/5. My fave epi's were "Curse Of The Coffin", "No Man's Land", and "Man Down".

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Season 4 is doing far better than I expected. :rolleyes: