A question about next season

I like CSINY being on a Saturday its a great antidote to all the mind numbing trash on the other channels

Yep, I'll second that......I'll be bored to tears on Saturday night when the season finishes. If I have to suffer another round of *Grease, *Joseph, the godforsaken Ice Dancing trash, or ballroom dancing crap I'll cry..........or exercise my right to switch the programming off and re-run my CSI NY dvd's......

Yeha I enjoy CSI:NY on a Saturday night! It's rubbish on all other channels - although I do enjoy abit of Joseph. It'd be weird if it was on any other night. I do like the fact that they have Vegas and Miami on in the week but picked NY as the show to battle it out at the weekend.

I suppose when CSI NY finishes csi miami will start on saturday because we are behind on a season I think!! NY on a saturday night brightens up a dull week :)

I checked out the fall grid for CBS at another website I visit and they still have NCIS and CSI:NY listed at their current days and times, not back-to-back. That's not to say that a schedule change couldn't be made between now and then, but there are no apparent plans to do so at the moment.

Both CSI: NY and NCIS are staying in their timeslots for next season. I'm glad NY didn't get moved!

Top41 said:
Both CSI: NY and NCIS are staying in their timeslots for next season. I'm glad NY didn't get moved!

Lets face it - no matter when it's on, there's never enough of it ..

Fruitbat said:

Now there is a crossover I would watch - cant you just see Mac and Gibbs working together...... *THUD*

:D God, I have loooong said these two shows should do some cross-over eppies (or perhaps that was an unvoiced personal... um, hope :lol:).

Gibbs and Mac were both Marines, after all...

Gary & Mark, Mac & Gibbs ... :lol: I was going somewhere with this, really! ...I'm just suddenly very much at a loss for words... :p :devil:

:lol: ...and can you IMAGINE the whirlwind that would ensue in throwing Abbey and Adam into a lab together?? and Sid & Ducky?? :lol:

An NCIS/CSI NY crossover, now that's one episode that I'd love to see! I think the casts of both shows would complement eachother beautifully. Sid and Ducky with their stories, Mac/Gibbs with their military background, Abby and Adam with their lab-geek fun, and DiNozzo hanging out with Danny & Flack. I'd love it! :D And I could see Ziva and Stella meshing pretty well too, both can be Rambo Women Warriors when they have to be...

I'm hoping for an NCIS/CSINY crossover to - seeing Sid taking Ducky to his "creepy place" would be worth seeing! :eek:

Well then...*cough* how about someone...*ahem* emailing CBS and suggesting a crossover ep :D

All these suggestions are hilarious. I can see DiNozzo trying to outdo Danny and Flack, "oh yes well I've had 1000 women and you're dating a child from Montana?" Tony would have no idea what Danny was thinking, and poor Flack would be standing there trying to act all straight when Tony notices how he keeps mooning over his kpoo who has gone off with a farmhand.

DiNozzo *only cause I love Michael* would win hands down in any comp those three have, except for maybe, hard manly muscles. Gotta admit, Danny's muscles outdo everyone else's, and I saw footage of Michael from when he was here in Aus. Not as fit and muscly as he used to be :( :eek:

I seriously doubt that anyone on this thread WOULDN'T want to see Danny/Flack/DiNozzo in a threesome ... no, not that sort of threesome. Although if that's the way you want it.
:devil: :devil: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Fruitbat said:

Now there is a crossover I would watch - cant you just see Mac and Gibbs working together...... *THUD*

Oh yeah! They'd probably get on quite well - they're both Marines, and both have a similar working method - getting down-and-dirty with the case, and both can be very harsh/scary but also compassionate and sweet. I can just see them interviewing some suspect together - Mac would be sitting opposite the suspect giving them the Intnse Mac Glare, and Gibbs would be standing really close to or behind them, doing that menacing hovering thing he does, and leaning down to say intimidating things to them. :)

(Whoooeee stop it! Lo, they could grill me an-y-time...)

I could then see Mac & Gibbs sniggering about the interrogation over a beer after the fact...

It would be fun to see McGee trying to explain something to Hawkes, Stella and Flack. Or Adam and McGee, tripping over each other to explain some obscure techie detail, with Abbey correcting them...

(I wonder if Mac could get away with slapping DiNozzo's head too?) Actually, I don't know why, but a funnier moment for me would be Flack slapping DiNozzo's head and getting away with it... *whadda YOU gonna do bout it...*

Back