"A Kiss Before Frying" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I have that file too.. :lol: But I agree, I'd never skip an episode, especially just based on spoilers and promos (although I tend not to watch them anymore anyway). I read spoiler threads because it's amusing, and I'm way too curious to stay away, but so much information is just hints or slanted to stir up a buzz. It's hard to really judge an whole episode from the little tidbits and speculation.

I do agree with those who hope that Greg doesn't get hurt too much. I'm not big on angst - I like to be entertained and amused, and watching characters I'm attached to get hurt doesn't do that. :(

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if Greg is asking Nick's advice after finding out Ellen is a dancer by night.

3. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I sort of doubt it. He didn't sound like he wanted advice. Nick would be a good person to go to though. Hes been there before.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nick has never been one to shy away from giving his opinion (wanted or not) so its more likely Nick found out what the girl does and decided to tell Greg how he feels about the situation.

Not just Nick, Catherine says Greg's girlfriend is bad news as well.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I never skip an episode either. There might be episodes I will watch from my DVR, so maybe I can FF through some things but overall I have seen every episodes at least once. I think Mascara is the only one I truly have only seen once. I can't stand the thought of watching that again.

Yeah Nick always does seem to have an opinion about things and I can see him talking to Greg about this girl. Still he has a lot of nerve seeing as he slept with a hooker, but I guess he would only be saying it to let Greg not make a similar mistake in getting mixed with the wrong girl.

6. GregNickRyanFan

In Cath's case, I think something comes up in a case and Ellen looks guilty and that's what Cath means when she says its not looking good for Greg's girlfriend.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Where is Nick giving unwanted advice? :confused: All the promo shows is Nick & Greg (looking as if they're) walking to the scene in (what looks like) the middle of a conversation. We don't know how it began or ends.

I'll have it on. How much attention I pay to the TV depends on how interesting it is compared to the book I'll be reading at the same time. :) From the promo it's looking like they may just be showing a little too much of the burlesque show for me. It's not something I'm the least bit interested in. I would be much happier watching an episode that showcased Greg and his talent as a CSI. After all, Greg should be (yah! right, this is CSI! :rolleyes:) taken off the case as soon as they find out his girlfriend is involved.

I just hope they don't do something that's out of character for Greg. He is more than smart enough to learn from the experiences of both Nick and Warrick before him. And he was involved in the case in both Boom and Cockroaches.

Susan

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I can only agree with you here... there is no way you can say that he is giving unwanted advice from what we got to see so far. Let's just wait and see.

Yeah, I don't care for the burlesque part either... not even a little bit interesting IMO :rolleyes:

9. GregNickRyanFan

I don't care for the stripper scenes in any show... in fact I always groan when they show them LOL.

10. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

In Nick's defense he only slept with the girl after she told him she was quitting the business and planning to go to college. He was such an innocent back in the first season. ;)

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Especially since it was 10-11 years ago. I mean, I shudder to think of some of the things I did that long ago. :lol: Doesn't mean I'm the same person now. Hopefully I've learned and grown since then, as has Nick. :)

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, Smokey! :)

As for the burlesque, I don't really care to see it either.

However, I think turn about is fair play and they should have a crime that involves 'Thunder From Down Under'. :devil: Give us ladies some eye candy for once. :devil: (and they give a good show too :thumbsup:)

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

We wouldn't know anything about that, now would we, Speedy??? :guffaw: But yeah...that would be fun to see. :p Except women like us aren't in the demographic that they are trying to please. :rolleyes:

14. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

That's right!! They're aiming for the young men demographic. So let's see more burlesque!! :devil:

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Hey the demo is 18-49 and there are many many many women in that age group (including me) that would rather see 'Thunder From Down Under' since more women probably watch the show, anyways. ;)

Come on, that could be girls night out: Catherine, Sara, Mandy, bring Wendy back for this one. Could be fun ;)