"A Kiss Before Frying" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This is not the first poster to say "I think I'll skip this one" or "I'm not watching the show anymore after so and so leaves", so let's stop the inquisition right now. Thanks.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm not trying to "investigate" anything. I'm genuinely curious. And while a few others are saying they're "skipping the episode," I haven't seen exactly why. A little more information might help some us understand why they're passing the episode a bit better. ;) Discussion and different views is usually a good thing.

3. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Well I for one will be glued to the television on that night. I'm a big Greg (and Nick) fan *cough, cough* and I'm going with the belief that Nick is trying to warn him off of DVT for purely personal reasons. <running off to The Fort>

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I have night school;)
    :guffaw:

But to be honest, I'm not a fan of DVT. I'm not slamming her, I just don't find her interesting.

and I'm not a fan of Greg ...so be it..

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Speaking of strippers, what was Catherine's stripper name please? I think it was mentioned last season and what episode was that? I only remember her talking to an old man that knew she was a stripper.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

IMO, it should stay there. Since this isn't canon it's irrelevant to the show and episode.

I'll really only be watching for the Nick bits. :) But I'm still interested to see how this episode plays out.

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm looking forward to this one. I normally skim over the Sara-less episodes, but I'm excited to see a Greg-centric one.
    I've never heard of DVT (except in my profession it means 'Deep Vein Thrombosis' :lol: ), so I am curious about her. And, I've never been to a burlesque show, so I'll get a little sampling of that experience without leaving home (which will probably be enough for me :) ).
    It would have been nice to have Sara in this one. :( I just hope Greg doesn't get hurt too bad.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  8. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I'm excited too. As a Nick fan I really don't mind that he gets a lot of attention. But CSI has so many great character, so I really like the fact that this episode is going to be Greg-centric. I'm looking forward to see this episode.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Full preview finally available....here!!

10. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Eric is looking really good in that promo. :drool:
    I admit I've been a little afraid that I'm getting too exited about this and it's going to be a disapointment, but at least the promo is looking really good. :D I can't wait for this episode!

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am excited about the episode but I am also worried about Greg possibly being a victim. I don't like seeing my fave character being tortured or hurt. I do understand why some people want to skip this episode, as far as I'm concerned it's their business. I plan to skip the Two Mrs Grissom's ep myself. To each his own, live and let live...etc

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm sure not going to skip it! I never skip an episode of CSI. :) Nor would I judge it before seeing it. As it turns out, it might end up in my file with "Committed", "Mascara", and "All In". :lol: But we'll see!

13. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Finally an episode dedicated to Greg...Promo looks really good too!!Can't wait for next Thursday.

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I decided to watch it one time too... at least for now... depends on how it is though... if it has good parts in it I might watch it again :lol:

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Finally!! I was constantly looking for that yesterday

Tell me about it :drool:

I know what you mean, I'm scared and excited at the time, scared it won't be good and excited that it's finally happening

And hey for those who planning on skipping this one, the next ep, or etc., you might as well watch it once, what do you have to lose?