A Demon's Fate ( Evil Mac )

Whoa! Wheeee!
He he :evil:

Aww Ryan-ever the hero, barely scratched, taking care of those he loves :adore:

Oh if Mac's outta this w/o ticket to the jail I'll think he's gonna bite hard... :devil:

Here's part two :evil:

Title : What The Hell
Pairing : Ryan & Kayla
Rating : PG-13ish
Others in fic : Miami and NY teams
Summary : Aftermath of the lab blowing up and discovering who is dead inside the body bag but who is it?

Chapter One

Kayla had saw the body and thought it was Mac but couldnt be completely sure until DNA confirmed who it was and once the DNA came back and it wasnt who Kayla thought it was and Kayla admits to hubby Ryan " I was so sure that it was him but now we find out that it isnt " and Ryan comforts Kayla and tells her " Yeah i know and i thought it was him too but what happens next is a mystery" and Kayla sniffles on Ryan's chest unaware that they were being watched from the shadows..

Kayla recieved a call from Flack about Mac and what Flack had said was freaky and later that day, Kayla was sitting on the steps of the fire exit with Lauren while Ryan was out at a scene with Horatio when a voice speaks " Wish i could be a part of Lauren's life" and Kayla looks up and comes face to face with Mac Taylor who then admits " I've got to go back to New York for my case after what i did to you and i know that you pressed charges but i want you to know that i'm sorry and take care of Lauren for me" then Mac walks away to find Flack waiting for him and Flack coldly tells Mac " You are such a heartless bastard for what you did to my half sister and she's better of without you and she's got Ryan to look after her and Lauren"..

Ryan returned to find Kayla in the locker room with Lauren who was asleep and Ryan sits down next to Kayla and then asks " You ok?" and Kayla admits to Ryan "Mac was here earlier and he's going on trial for he did to me and he said that he's sorry but i dont believe him and never will" to which Ryan pulls Kayla into his arms and tells her " You'll be ok" and Kayla nods and tells Ryan " I love you so much" and so Ryan tells Kayla " I love you too and same for Lauren" and Kayla sighs and closes her eyes for a while and Ryan nurses Lauren who meant a lot to Ryan and it also made Ryan think how lucky he had been to be there when Lauren was born and had a strong bond with Lauren..

Ryan also thought about legally adopting Lauren and making her his own and wondered if Kayla would be ok about it and decided to talk it over when things had calmed down over the whole Mac saga but Ryan had no idea when that was gonna happen but Ryan really hoped that Kayla would agree to let Ryan legally adopt Lauren as his own..

How will the trial go and will Kayla allow Ryan to adopt Lauren??

Last edited:
Woot woot :D
Now that's what I'm talking about.

But can there be hidden trouble? :eek:

Oh Ryan you'll get what you want. You always do, don't you?

Chapter Two

Kayla had no idea of what to expect when the trial came around but knew that Ryan was gonna be there for support and then Ryan asks Kayla " Will you let me legally adopt Lauren cause i want her to be mine legally " and Kayla asks Ryan " Are you totally sure about adopting Lauren?" and Ryan tells Kayla " Of course i mean it and I would love to be Lauren's dad" and then Kayla tells Ryan " You can adopt Lauren " which makes Ryan happy that Kayla had agreed to allow him to adopt Lauren..

Ryan put the wheels in motion to legally adopt Lauren and for Ryan who was really happy that he was allowed to adopt Lauren and make her legally his and Ryan knew how lucky he was to be allowed in being able to adopt Lauren but unaware that something was gonna happen soon and Ryan was enjoying fatherhood with Lauren who Ryan had a strong bond with and Ryan felt like the luckiest guy in the world..

( A Month Later )

Ryan was heading to the crime scene in the Hummer when someone crashed into the Hummer which caused it to veer off the road and down a steep hill and land by a tree on the driver's side and Ryan was knocked out and left for dead and Kayla had no idea what had happened to Ryan, until six hours later and Horatio tells Kayla " Ryan's been involved in a serious car crash and he's in surgery but the impact was severe" and Kayla breaks down in tears and asks Horatio " Will you take me to be with Ryan?" and Horatio agrees to take Kayla to be with Ryan along with Lauren as well..

Once at the hosptial Horatio and Kayla were informed that Ryan had went into a coma and Horatio asks " How bad are the injuries?" and the doctor admits " Ryan's got swelling around his brain and his left arm is broken in four places along with six broken ribs" and Kayla then asks " Will Ryan wake up from the coma?" and the doctor replies " Hopefully Ryan will wake up but we dont know when he will wake up" then Kayla asks " Can i see him?" and the doctor nods and takes Kayla up to the ICU where Ryan was and let Kayla inside and once Kayla entered the room with Lauren and saw Ryan in the hospital bed, Kayla walked over to Ryan and softly placed a kiss on his forehead..

Kayla found out that Mac was behind the attack on Ryan after Flack had told her that Mac had vanished and the news scared Kayla and told Horatio who put guards outside Ryan's room at the hospital and all Kayla wanted was for Ryan to wake up but the doctor wasnt sure when or if Ryan would wake up but for Kayla who needed Ryan to wake up and be his loving self again and then Kayla realised that it was now a waiting game to see if Ryan awakens from his coma..

Will Ryan wake up or is tragedy on the horizon??

Last edited:
Chapter Three

( Four Months Later )

Ryan was still in a coma but there was slight improvement in Ryan's status and Kayla wanted Ryan to wake up and later that day Kayla had fallen asleep on Ryan's chest while Alexx looked after Lauren for the night and an hour later Ryan slowly opened his eyes and saw Kayla sound asleep and gently touched Kayla's hair and then Kayla looked up and saw Ryan looking back at her and Kayla asks " How you feeling?" and Ryan tells Kayla " I'm ok-ish and i love you so much and Lauren" which Kayla smiles and tells Ryan " Alexx is looking after Lauren for me tonight"..

Ryan was checked over since he woke up and the doctor tells Ryan " The swelling has gone down quite a lot and the recovery process will take time" and Ryan nods and asks " When am i allowed home?" and then the doctor replies " You should be able to go home in a couple of weeks all being well" which makes Ryan happy and then Ryan asks Kayla " Have you found out who did this to me?" and Kayla tells Ryan " Yeah and Flack told me that it was Mac who did it as he skipped bail and tried to kill you"..

Kayla asks Ryan " Are you still gonna adopt Lauren?" and Ryan tells Kayla " Yeah of course i am" and Kayla smiles and reaches in for a long awaited kiss with hubby Ryan who responds to Kayla's kiss and then Ryan tells Kayla " I'm sorry for scaring you like this" and Kayla tells Ryan " I actually thought i was gonna lose you and it would be hard for Lauren who would miss you" and Ryan keeps Kayla close to him and places a gentle kiss on Kayla's head and Kayla sniffles and Ryan gives Kayla a soothing hug and whispers " You're not gonna lose me and i love you so much and i always will"..

( Two Weeks Later )

Ryan was allowed home from hospital and once back at home, Ryan managed to hold Lauren who was glad to see her dad again and Ryan got emotional seeing his daughter again and for Kayla who was watching their moments and realised how natural Ryan is with Lauren since she was born and Kayla tells Ryan " I'm so glad that you're home again and our bed is empty without you" which makes Ryan smile then Ryan puts Lauren into play with her toys and Ryan walks over to Kayla and wraps both arms around her and Kayla keeps close to Ryan who realises how much both Kayla and Lauren meant to him and Ryan begins to think about expanding their family and Ryan wonders if Kayla would want another baby..

Will Kayla agree to have another baby with Ryan??

AWWW :) lovely :adore:

Oh I think they will have another child.
Btw I feel bit dejavu here. Or it's a vision?
Or you have it posted on RPG forum where I might've seen this chapter :eek: hmm

Chapter Four

Kayla was watching Ryan and realised how lucky he was to survive and Ryan notices Kayla looking at him and smiles, then Ryan asks " Do you ever want another baby and it'd be biologiclly mine?" and Kayla admits " I hadnt really thought about it what with everything going on lately but maybe in time yeah and why you ask?" then Ryan admits " It would be nice having another baby around and i just wondered that's all"..

Kayla realises that maybe Ryan's right and doesnt know if the time will be right for another baby and Kayla hopes that Ryan will understand and then Kayla tells Ryan " I'm thinking if and when would be the right time as Mac's still out there and i dunno what Mac's gonna do next and i could be next or even Lauren and i hope you understand" and Ryan walks over to Kayla and tells her " It's ok and i dont mind waiting until the right time" and Kayla sighs softly knowing that Ryan didnt mind..

Ryan knew deep down that he was upset but understood why Kayla didnt want another baby cos of the fact that Mac was still on the loose and didnt want anything to happen to Kayla and Lauren as they were both his world and Ryan hoped that Mac wouldnt hurt Lauren or Kayla but deep down Ryan knew that he was gonna try and protect both Kayla and Lauren..

Ryan thought about what Kayla had said about waiting for the right time and it dawned on Ryan that Kayla was scared in case something happened to either her or to Lauren which sent chills down Ryan's spine and Ryan then knew that he would have to be on alert at all times regarding the Mac saga which didnt seem to be over just yet and all Ryan wanted was for it to be over then they would try for a baby and Ryan respected Kayla's decision not to have another baby just yet..

How will things unfold when the worst happens??

Back