A Demon's Fate ( Evil Mac )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jul 19, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh yeah about that, I think that she might give him the chance eventually.
    Well come on, Ryan's a cute eye-candy and no doubt he'll try to get her attention. It's obvious enough that he's attracted to her (well he asked her for the chance, politely enough).
    But it all depends on the girl :)

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

True so you will have to wait for chappie six to find out

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

This story is getting good, keep up the good work :D

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Six

" Would you give me a chance?"..

Ryan had asked Kayla to give him a chance and it surprised Kayla who asks Ryan " Why?" and Ryan admits to Kayla " I just wanna protect you and look after you in the way that you deserve and that includes your baby as well, i mean it" and Kayla tells Ryan " It's just the shock and i'd need to think about it first" and Ryan nods and tells Kayla " Let me know ok?" and Kayla nods at Ryan who heads back into the lab..

Kayla leans against the wall when Alexx comes outside and finds Kayla sitting at the wall and asks " Everything ok sugar?" and Kayla sighs and admits " Ryan asked me to give him a chance and he said that it included my baby as well but i dunno what to do" and Alexx comments " Ryan's a nice guy and i know he would look after you properly and your unborn child but the rest is up to you"..

Kayla thought about what Alexx had said and realised that Alexx was right about Ryan and so Kayla decides to find Ryan and then Kayla finds Ryan in the locker room sitting on the bench and Kayla walks over to Ryan and asks "You ok?" then Ryan looks up to find Kayla there and Ryan admits " Not really" and Kayla sits down next to Ryan who then asks " Did you think about it?"..

Ryan looks at Kayla who tells Ryan " I thought about what you said to me earlier outside and i've made a decison about it" and Ryan asks " Is it good or bad?" and Kayla admits " it's good " then Ryan asks " What does that mean?" and Kayla sighs and tells Ryan " I'm gonna give you a chance and let me slowly trust you and i just dont wanna get hurt again" and Ryan gives Kayla a gentle hug and tells her " I wont hurt you and you'll be safe with me"..

Kayla asks Ryan " Would you hold me?" and Ryan nods and wraps both arms around Kayla who rests against Ryan's chest and Kayla sighs while resting against Ryan who whispers " I'm glad that you gave me a chance" then Kayla admits " Yeah and i thought about what Alexx told me and i decided to give you a chance to protect me", then Ryan softly kisses Kayla's head and asks " Would you let me be a dad to your little one?" and Kayla asks Ryan " Are you sure that you wanna do this?" and Ryan admits " Yeah of course and it would be perfect" and Kayla agrees to allow Ryan to be a dad to her baby..

How will Ryan and Kayla's news be taken by Horatio and the team?? Mac finds out where Kayla is but what are his plans??

Enjoy

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Seven

Ryan and Kayla stay in the locker room for a while to have peace and quiet when Calleigh enters the room and finds Kayla wrapped up with Ryan and then Calleigh asks " You two together?" and Ryan admits " Yeah of course" and Calleigh smiles then heads back out of the room..

Kayla asks Ryan " You dont mind if we take it slow?" and Ryan replies " I dont mind at all princess" and Kayla stays closer to Ryan who rests his left hand on the bump when it kicks for the first time and Ryan smiles that Kayla's baby has started to kick..

Mac discovers that Kayla is in Miami and decides to go down there and try to get Kayla to go back to New York with him but what Mac didnt know was that Kayla was with Ryan who Kayla liked a lot and for Ryan who knew how lucky he was to be with Kayla..

Mac arrives in Miami prepared to get Kayla back and Mac heads to the MDPD and finds Horatio who wasnt expecting to see Mac again and Mac asks Horatio " Is Kayla here?" then Kayla appears and sees Mac who looks up to see Kayla there and Mac shouts " Come back to New York " and then Kayla replies " No fucking way am i going back to you" then Kayla walks away and Mac follows her only to find her in Ryan's arms and Ryan looks up to see Mac stood there and Ryan warns Mac " Leave Kayla alone"..

Mac grabs his gun and fires it at Kayla who falls to the floor clutching her stomach while Mac drops the gun and walks away, then Ryan kneels down to Kayla and puts pressure on the wound and shouts for help then Alexx arrives and helps Ryan to take Kayla to Grace Memorial Hospital where Ryan was informed that there was a slim chance the baby might survive and Ryan asks " Can i see Kayla?" and the doctor agrees and takes Ryan down to see Kayla who had been told about her baby and Ryan walks over to Kayla and gives her a cuddle and Kayla tells Ryan " I dont wanna lose her or you" then Ryan tells Kayla " You wont lose me and i'm always gonna be here with you"..

Kayla hoped that her baby would survive and the doctor arrived to tell Kayla the news in private and once the doctor left, Ryan went back in and saw Kayla crying and went over and asked " Princess is everything ok?" and Kayla looks up at Ryan and tells him " The doctor told me that she's gonna be ok and i have to stay overnight just to be sure and i dont wanna be alone tonight", then Ryan sighs and tells Kayla " I'll stay with you tonight"..

Kayla smiles at Ryan and whispers " Thank you" and Ryan nods in agreement then Kayla yawns and asks " Can we share a kiss?" and Ryan asks " Are you sure about this?" to which Kayla nods and Ryan leans into Kayla and softly kisses Kayla who asks Ryan " Would you mind if my little one had your surname?" and Ryan admits " I dont mind at all and it would mean a lot to me"..

Will Mac keep away or is he gonna appear again??

6. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I like this chapter but i think Mac should be more involved with the child when it comes and not let Ryan take over, especially letting it have his second name but other wise great story coming along :D

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Eight

( Few Months Later )

Kayla's waters break and Ryan rushed Kayla to hospital and so Kayla was checked over and was told that it wasnt long to go while Kayla admits to Ryan " I'm scared right now" then Ryan comforts Kayla who sniffles on Ryan's chest when the pains come thick and fast then the nurse arrives and tells Kayla " it's time" and Kayla is taken down to have the baby with Ryan by her side and 16 hours later Kayla gives birth to a 6lb 3oz baby girl and allows Ryan to hold her while Kayla gets some rest and an hour later Kayla wakes up and sees Ryan bonding with Mac's daughter who noticed that Kayla was awake and Ryan whispers " Hey how you feeling?"

Kayla tells Ryan " I'm ok and how's she doing?" to which Ryan admits " She's fine and we gotta name her though " and Kayla nods then suggests " How about Lauren?" and Ryan admits " I love it and how about Lauren Alexandra Wolfe?" then Kayla tells Ryan " Yeah it's perfect" to which Ryan hands baby Lauren to Kayla who smiles at her newborn daughter and tells Ryan " I love you so much" and Ryan tells Kayla " I love you too and same goes for Lauren too"..

Ryan was happy to be taking Kayla home and Lauren, then Mac turns up but doesnt expect to find Ryan holding his child and Mac asks Kayla " Can i be a part of my child's life?" but Kayla tells Mac " I cant let you be a part of Lauren's life and you almost killed your own daughter so no i wont let you be a part of her life" and Kayla leaves with Ryan and Lauren which leaves Mac upset that he wont be a part of Lauren's life and Mac realised that he'd been stupid for what he did to Kayla in the lab and it cost him his daughter..

Ryan and Kayla arrive home to the condo and Ryan puts Lauren into the moses basket and asks Kayla " Marry me?" and Kayla's shocked but tells Ryan " Yeah i'll marry you" and Ryan wraps both arms around Kayla and spins her around then share a loving kiss and Ryan tells Kayla " I love you so much and i cant wait until we're married and you are so spcial to me"..

Will Kayla ever hear from Mac again or is that all over??

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh and I thought they put Mac behind bars..
    Whop. My evil side's waking up wanting a fight between Ryan and Mac.. *bad meets evil*
    But it was so lovely chapter:)
    *shooing evil away with devilish muse*

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I have a horrible idea regarding Mac and it aint gonna be pretty

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh don't worry as I say "bad meets evil" :guffaw:

I've not done my torturous ff :evil:

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

It's the cliffhanger to this part of the story as this is an arc fic

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Interesting :)

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup and it'll be a good cliffhanger ( hopefully )

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh I bet it'll be good one ;)

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Nine ( Finale )

Kayla and Ryan had gotten married a month after Lauren was born making Ryan legally Lauren's dad and for Ryan it meant the world to him that he was a part of Lauren's life and loved her as if she was his own biological daughter and neither Kayla or Ryan knew what was gonna happen next for them but it would all be awful with someone losing their life..

At the crime lab, Kayla and Ryan were there with Lauren when Mac put his plan into action by blowing up the lab leaving members of the team fighting for their lives and amongst them was Kayla,Ryan and Lauren who had hidden in the locker room when the lockers fell but trapping them behind the lockers and Ryan looked around and saw Kayla bleeding from a cut to her head and saw Lauren crying then Ryan held Lauren close to him and whispers " It's gonna be ok sweetheart" and the recovery process with the team had started and one by one the team were leaving the lab to Grace Memorial Hospital when Alexx asks Horatio "Has anyone seen Ryan,Lauren and Kayla?" to which Horatio shook his head then heard crying coming from the locker room and entered the room and saw Ryan with his family and Horatio helped Ryan up who passed Lauren to Horatio who kept Lauren close while Ryan helps Kayla to stand and Ryan holds Kayla close to him and heads out of the lab with Horatio and Lauren who turned out to be perfectly fine and Kayla needed six stitches to her forehead and Ryan had some bruises and three cracked ribs..

Kayla wondered who could of done this, then Kayla realises that it was Mac who was a very angry person and confessed her fear to Ryan who realised that Kayla was right and a body was brought out in a black bag and nobody knew who was in the body bag and Kayla sighs that maybe she could move on with Ryan and be a family with Lauren who had taken very well to Ryan and vice versa..

Couple of days later, Kayla was asked by Alexx to see if she knew who it was and Kayla was scared and didnt wanna do it alone so Ryan was by Kayla's side when the time came to confirm who the body belonged to and neither Kayla or Ryan knew what to expect when they went to see the body and the curtain was pulled back to reveal the remained burnt body and Kayla noticed the scar on the chest and ran out of the room to be sick with Ryan straight behind her and Ryan rubbed Kayla's back soothingly and Ryan asked " Is it who you think it is?" and Kayla admits to Ryan " Yeah it is and i dont know what to do about it right now but i need you" and Ryan keeps a gentle hold of Kayla in his arms knowing who the dead body belonged to but how will it be taken by the team??

Oooh cliffhanger... but will the team be sad or relieved by the result of who the dead body belonged to??

Answer in part two...