9 WORDS WOMEN USE

Haha, very true. Especially #2, #5 and #9. I use them fairly frequently. Particularly #5. Lol, just thinking about it has made me realise that I do that all the time. Hmmmm...

Those are really funny and useful because my mom says them a lot, I have barely started to figure out what some of them mean. I cannot think of any at the moment though.

Love the list! So, so true.

How about:

"Do whatever you want": This means you better change your mind real quick and do what I want you to do.

I don't get this, why don't women just say what they mean? There's obviously a huge difference between what they say and what they think, how is anyone supposed to get that? And then they complain about guys don't understanding them. :rolleyes:

Oh that's just stereotype!
Doesn't really work with Finns because we mostly say just what we mean and nothing more :p

...and of course the language is different

MiaCharlize said:
I don't get this, why don't women just say what they mean? There's obviously a huge difference between what they say and what they think, how is anyone supposed to get that? And then they complain about guys don't understanding them. :rolleyes:

Well I dont need guys to understand me. As long as my woman understands me (and she does!) everything's fine. Basically, men just dont read between the lines :devil:

Oh, of course. My woman gets me alright ;) But then, I am not the one complaining about not being understood, I just know of so many girls who talk in "girl-lingo" and then they wonder why their boyfriends don't know what they want.

Back