9 WORDS WOMEN USE

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by hiphugaholic, Jan 11, 2008.

1. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Thought I'd share this coz it's funny and sometimes true :)

1. Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half anhour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in 'Fine!'

4. Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about 'nothing'.
    (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of 'nothing'.)

6. That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That' s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'You're welcome'.

8. Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement,meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's
    response refer to #3.

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I like it :D Wonderfully true. I've seen that site too :lol:

10. 'Why don't you think about it..?' generally means: I'm right and you have about ten seconds to work that out.

11. 'Sure you can watch the game' means: You can watch the game, but she's planning how you can make it up whilst you cheer.

12. 'She's pretty' means: tell me I'm pretty, like, now.

13. 'What are you doing tonight?' means: what are WE doing tonight?

14. 'I'm having a bad day' means: cook dinner and give me a foot rub.

Not as good as yours, but I had to add! :D

3. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

jodie, i like you're additions! I'll add something to the list but I'm not very creative to begin with anyway.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Then what does it mean when a woman says "F*ck you"?

I say that quite often and it means exactly that. "Whatever" is usually the preliminary stage. I often use that in the situation that is described for "Fine"

Huh? "She's pretty" usually means I'd like to f*ck her (at least between my girlfriend and me :p)

Funny list though. :D

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

haha i totally agree with this list!

6. Comte

Comte Police Officer

that's a funnym list..and true enough,strangely..Haha!!

7. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Woah that is so spot on!!
    Thanks for posting :D

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Haha yeah I think this list is spot on... For me anyways...

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm seeing lots of short posts in here. Please add more content to your posts in future. Thanks.

The lists are quite funny, I certainly use some of them but not necessarily with the same meanings. I might say 'whatever' but I would normally say it when I mean 'I no longer care' or 'I'm not interested'. I might also say 'she's pretty' but I wouldn't be looking for a compliment myself, I'd be wanting my husband to tell me if he think's she's pretty, it's normally a test of sorts, and I might follow it up with 'why, what's pretty about her?' or 'really?'. :lol:

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ Yeah me too. I just came up with them off the top of my head. :lol: Probably didn't think about them as much as I should.

I too say 'whatever' as a throw-away 'I don't care anymore' comment. My boyfriend gets really angry with me for it. That and the fact I can be very dismissive when there's someting I don't want to talk about. Then I use the 'I'm fine' line on him. :lol:

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I eally enjoy this list. I was quoting it at work, ironically the staff was women today. And they agreed that it's quite true. Then promptly started using this on the first guy to come in today! :lol:

12. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

'fine' and 'whatever' are two words I use all the time. My ex seemed to love arguments though so he never got the hint, he just took it as another thing to shout about. If I ever said 'she's pretty' he'd always agree with me lol. He's pretty dense.

I use 'nothing' when I want to avoid talking about something, which is quite a lotof the time too. It's funny how common these words are used :)

13. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

:lol: Sara, it really is fun to have this list and use it to guys to test them if they actually get it :D

I actually don't use some of these words in the same context all the time. But it's funny how in an argument, this list is actually more true than not ;) That's why I couldn't resist posting this here. I know some people would find this as amusing as I do and would be able to relate.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I had to learn yesterday that "whatever" in my girlfriend's book means "tell me you love me".

Women :rolleyes:

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Hahah. those are great, I know I said those alot of the time, thanks for sharing them. hhaa.