7x23 - Collateral Damage - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

If Jake is on today episode for sure ,I will say that the writers know how to surprise us.:thumbsup: I have never seen him as a major character ,so I doubt any storyline would be centered around him, but I really hope it will not be another triangle.If Natalia can be so cool about E/C,Why Jake?

I don't doubt Jake is cool. I doubt about Eric. I mean, he was kinda unamused when he found out about the horse guy...

I honestly HATE those kind of scenes where somebody is jealous but it's even worse when there is no reaction.It is kind of hard to me to picture something going on again with Eric and Natalia given how she has reacted to his new relationship, to put an exemple.

But I really doubt it to be true.Knowing Miami ,it will be in every single spoiler about the show.But it could also be that Calleigh fears about jake before would resurface again with Eric.

I'll probably end up reading the spoilers here an hour ahead. :]
:lol: Me too. Every week I say I won't and then I do. But NO! I've been looking forward to this ep for too long! Let's stay strong Wasabi. No spoilers!

ME TOO! I always tell myself not to but I get too excited! But.....I'm going to end up looking at them anyway...:rolleyes:
I'm going to end up looking at at least one :lol: The only time I didn't look at any was WISC. There was too much hype.

My thoughts on the epi. :D Though my thoughts are all over the place and not in order at all and there may be some rambling. Anyways I give it like an 8.5 out of 10. Kept me excited most of the time.

- I loved how Frank was the first team member we saw.

- When Eric threw the measuring tape to Horatio, that was pro man.

- Zomg, the morgue is not a safe place. But I was slightly turned on by how concerned Ryan was for Kyle. :D And Tara! Dumb, dumb Tara you're stressing poor Ryan out!

- I loved the whole scene with Tara and Ryan. He didn't seem concerned that he had to keep it quiet as much as he seemed concerned for her. Aaw.

- My mom just HAD to make the comment "That Ryan sure has grown up since he first joined eh?" :rolleyes: She said that when he and Eric were taking the imprint of the license plate. Was Ryan hyper or was that just me? Anyways I loved the tazer thing, that was cool.

- I had no idea the guy who was photographing the CSI's for the Russians was going to be involved. And now he's dead? Wonder if that'll come up in the next episode involving them.

- Frank and getting shot at! That scared me, my mom, and my cat! But whoa, anger issues much?

- Last but not least, I want to have Horatio's babies.

The promo for next week looks intense. :O I think I shall discuss that in the Spoiler Lab though.

Last edited:
I am so glad Ryan is getting more airtime. It was so sweet of him to protect Kyle and show concern for Tara who was kind of rude when confronted about the pills. She should consider herself lucky that Ryan is nice enough to cover for her this time around.

I thought the scene with the taser, that was cool! Yay for Dave being in this episode, he's cute.

Frank, boy was he pissed. I don't think I've ever seen him this angry, he had a right to be though.

I loved when Ryan and Eric were interrogating that guy who took photos of the team. That was a good twist bringing in the mob into the storyline, so it looks like Ryan and Eric were right. The guy does end up dead, he should've listened.

OMG, next week's episode looks good. Julia tries to shoot Ryan, now that is just wrong! :angryrazz:

I am trying to restrain myself from reading the spoilers - it's not on for another half hour here.

Ha....I read them. :) Luckily I don't think you guys spoiled too much though. :) Sounds like a fantastic episode. I'm excited! 15 more minutes!!

That opening scene was great! Calleigh looked genuinely upset at what happened especially when she was talking to the young man. Then Eric comes to the scene and rescue with that cute little smile to make her feel better. I think he could sense that she was upset. I just love E/C!

OMG! She was going for her drugs! She didn't even help Kyle! The look on Ryan's face when he saw her. I guess he'd be the one to understand what she is going through with addiction and everything.

Holey crap! Procter and Caruso in scenes together!! That's a shocker!

Did I see what I thought I saw in next week's promo? Did Dr. Price shoot at Ryan??????? Was I just seeing things?

Last edited:
Ah! Poor Kyle, he was so shaken! I loved Ryan snapping him out of it. He looked really o_0 when Tara was picking up her pills, though. Talk about crazy stuff happening all at once!

HOLY CRAP!

I thought something bad was going to happen to Frank.

A cute moment between Eric & Calleigh :adore:

Hey I just saw that chick on 24...talk about a difference :lol:

I want to play with taser too...Eric is so dreamy...I mean smart ;)

Was Ryan still frazzled from the blast, is that why he dropped the thingy?

HOLY CRAP! The explosion. I was scared for Kyle. I was kinda hoping that Papa H would have at least checked on him

Eric :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ryan :drool::drool:

Ryan is such a good guy....he's worried about Tara's drug problem

Is it wrong that I laughed when she was scrounging for her pills? Ok it is :lol:

My heart melts when H interacts with kids, that little girl was too adorable for words

H & Calleigh in a scene...:thumbsup:

How could I forget! One-liner goes to Eric...but please baby, leave the boom to the boys on CSI: NY...m'kay

Last edited:
Back