7x23 - Collateral Damage - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 2, 2009.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

(Futon Critic)

CBS Extended Promo - Thanks to Hollyyo and Texmex327 for posting

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, May 04, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#723) "Collateral Damage"

HORATIO AND THE TEAM WORK TO FIGURE OUT WHY A SEEMINGLY NORMAL FAMILY WAS TARGETED IN A BRUTAL GRENADE ATTACK, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 4

"Collateral Damage" - Horatio and the team work to figure out why a seemingly normal family was targeted in a brutal grenade attack, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
    Dave Benton: Wes Ramsey
    Cameron West: Rob Kerkovich

GUEST CAST:
    Warren Emerson: Edward Edwards
    Deborah Emerson: Maguerite MacIntyre
    Steve Emerson: Drew Tyler Bell
    Tonya Rush: Sprague Grayden
    Maggie Rush: Nikki Hahn
    Jason Hurst: Kamar de los Reyes
    Charles Porter: Billoah Greene
    Ken Jarvik: Trevor Peterson
    Yvette Cervantes: Gizza Elizondo
    Raquel Dominguez: Jasmine Dustin
    Cashier: Frank Gallegos
    Female EMT: Puja Mohindra

WRITTEN BY: Marc Dube

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill
    RATING: TV14-V

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Actually, now that I look at it again, in the extended promo it looks more like Tara is diving for her pils instead of being blown frontwards by the blast.

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

When I first saw it, I thought she was trying to duck under a table, but it does look like the blast is going off behind her. So now I don't know. She might be going to check on the pills after it goes off, but I would like to think that she's still trying to get to safety, but just didn't make it all the way.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Who is Cameron West?

And I saw someone's name is Edward Edwards. :sigh: Why do people do that kind of thing to their poor kids?

Isn't she the mom from Kyle XY? First Jessie and now the mom? :lol:

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha, and don't forget the dad was on a few episodes ago too!!!!

Hope we get Matt Dallas soon......:)

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I'm just wondering if Horatio is still at the original crime scene or questioning suspects/witnesses then finds out on the radio about a blast in the morgue or is he in his office/lab when the blast happens-does he run real fast knowing it's his kid and his team down there getting hurt? seems like a stressful day for Horatio...

7. HummerHeadlites

HummerHeadlites Hit and Run

This one makes me wonder if Tara is going to last on the show. She hasn't really got into the team like all the other characters have. Maybe it's just me.
    So has anyone heard of that stupid rumor going around that they're eventually going to kill off Ryan??? It's driving me nuts because it makes NO FRIGGIN sense. Anyways...they would loose a TON of their fan base. I for one am an AVID Togo fan:drool:. It was enough that Speed died. Pretty much I'm just mad at the freak who came up with that.
    ANYWAYS--when I first saw the bomb fall I thought of the whole Ryan rumor thing. I just saw the 7x24 pics and he's in it so I can pretty much cool down about this whole mess. lol

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh yeah, that's right. He was the vic in Divorce Party. :lol:

He's also in ep 25, the season finale. I don't think they're gonna kill him off. If they were, they would have done it in 720. I'd quit watching if he left the show most likely... he's the only reason I started watching full time anyway... before I only watched sporadically. :lol:

9. HummerHeadlites

Hell yeah! His face is pretty much what got me hooked on the show too!

See that's what I was thinking. Right now I know he's tight with everything that's happened with the Russians--but his character has built up so much since the day he first showed on Miami, it would almost be like ending the whole show if they for some reason decided to kill him. It would definitely end the show for a lot of Jon fans.

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Count me too! I never liked Miami, but when i saw Ryan\Jon i watch this show regular))

I'm so exciting about this ep, Ryan + action scene = :drool: And he save Kyle! They should show us "Thank you Mr. Wolfe" moment, or maybe "Thank you Ryan" moment (FINALLY!).

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Where did you hear this rumor that he was getting killed off??? I browse on a few other forums, and I haven't heard of any rumor like this. I would NOT be happy if Ryan got killed off.

12. HummerHeadlites

I can't remember because I've been on so many CSI forums. I actually believe it originated off of youtube though. And then my friend from school said something about it so I thought it was going around.
    Stupid people may have deleted whatever they had on it becuase someone FINALLY figured out it was a fake. Honestly--who gets spoilers that far ahead anyway?? The writers aren't gonna give us tips like that becuase if anything it'll be a shock. They wouldn't say "Oh yeah guys just to tell ya Ryan's going to die so don't get too too into him this season." Things like that just don't happen. I'll see if I can find anything on it though. It was a few weeks ago that I saw it so someone could've said something and had them take it off.
    Yeah I would NOT be happy either. As I said though, if they wanted to kill him it would come as a shock.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha, Ryan's not going to die. And Togo won't leave the show. And yeah, I started watching the show because I wanted to see the cute Jewish dude and laugh at the red head with sunglasses. :)

CAN'T WAIT to see what happens in the morgueeeeeee

14. HummerHeadlites

YES! Exactly! Togo WOULDN'T leave the show! Ha! Yeah my friend thinks H is hysterical! She can't ever remember his name so she calls him Horalala. lol. Those sunglasses and his famous one-liners make the show! Can't help but laugh every time!
    OK--girl I have to say I appsolutely ADORE your siggy! I never even knew there was a fishy there! I can't help but laugh every time I see the scene now. lol.

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Tara's fate is really quite the mystery, isn't it? I'll give 'em credit. They're doing a good job keeping us wondering about her.

Killing off Ryan would be a mistake equal to the supreme blunder of killing off Speed. I'm pretty sure you can thank Ann Donahue for that brilliant move. :rolleyes: (In case anyone missed it - I'm being sarcastic!) Rory was more than willing to do exactly what Khandi is doing - come back once in a while. But Ms. Donahue just HAD to kill Speed off. Sometimes I don't think she even pays attention to what fans feel or she just has too much fun jerking fans around - there is strong evidence of that. Speed was a hugely popular character then - and he still is! She blew it. Big time.

Ryan and Natalia both have earned their own storylines and a chance to shine. It's time. Both actors are clearly still very committed and invested in the show. It's time to show them some respect.

I think Collateral Damage is going to give Ryan some very nice moments! At least I sincerely hope so. {fingers crossed!} :)