"73 Seconds" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Smokey

Nickaholic
MULTIPLE SHOOTINGS AND STABBINGS ON A PUBLIC TRAM LEAVE THE CSI TEAM WITH ONE WITNESS AND A LOT OF QUESTIONS, ON THE 12th SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," ON A NEW NIGHT AND TIME, WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 21

Ted Danson Makes His Series Debut As New CSI Supervisor D.B. Russell

Elisabeth Harnois Returns As Series Regular Morgan Brody

"73 Seconds" — Multiple shootings and stabbings on a public tram leave the CSI team with one witness and a lot of questions, on the 12th season premiere of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Sept. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Ted Danson makes his series debut as new CSI Supervisor D.B. Russell. Elisabeth Harnois returns as series regular Morgan Brody.

SERIES REGULARS:
D.B. Russell.................................. Ted Danson
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass........................ Paul Guifoyle
Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
David Hodges...................... Wallace Langham
Morgan Brody...................... Elisabeth Harnois

RECURRING CAST:
Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Conrad Ecklie................................ Marc Vann

GUEST CAST:
Nancy Drake.............................. Heather Prete
Emmett Drake......................... Skylar Gaertner
Shizu Yoshi...................................... Elaine Tan
Jimmy Finnerty............................... Chad Faust
A.J. Gust................................... Stephen Amell
Tom Finnerty........................ Nathan Anderson
Allen Krick..................................... David Tom
Ross Gibbs................................... Clay Wilcox

WRITTEN BY: Gavin Harris
DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

I don't understand why they aren't repeating "In a Dark, Dark House" before the premiere. :wtf: Unless it's on some other odd night or time, but I sure don't see it anywhere.

Nope, I can't find it either, and I was going to say something somewhere but you beat me to it. The Big Brother Finale is pre-empting it tonight apparently. And it won't air right before the premier because that's the CM premier. I guess they just think we don't need to see it for closure, unless they're doing a flashback, like they did at the start of Shock Waves. :confused:

Thought I'd put up the new preview in this thread ;)

I want to know where Nick has been if he's getting a "Welcome home" from Sara? :scream:

Susan

I gotta think he's either had a suspension or maybe took a leave of absence...went home for awhile maybe. Or it could turn out to be some random thing like he was on vacation...maybe just so as he is introduced to DB, so are we. :)

Reminds me of Viva Las Vegas where we were seeing it through the eyes of the newbies

At this point my guess for Nick being gone is that he went to see his family, also does Nick know that Catherine has been demoted and DB is supervisor??

Smoky, it was on last Wednesday. Because the season premier of survivor and after that, season finale of Big Brothers on tonight. I hope that help.

I like the fact that they bring up that it's odd for the new guy to be named D.B. I was afraid they'd just ignore it while the whole audience is going, "D.B.?? Really??" :lol:

Sorry, I thought Dark, Dark, house was on last Wednesday. Cello and Good-bye was on Last Wednesday, Thanks, Vegas for correcting me.

Sorry, I thought Dark, Dark, house was on last Wednesday. Cello and Good-bye was on Last Wednesday, Thanks, Vegas for correcting me.

It's okay. I had to double check myself. :) It's easy to get those last three episodes confused since they were basically all part of the same story. :)

I love that Nick makes a comment about DB's name.

As for where Nick has been, I thought of another possibility. Remember a while back when he left for Hawaii for that bug class or something? Maybe he's taking another one or something?

Back