"418/427" Discussion thread **Spoilers**

I won't forget, but then I live by my dvr :lol:
All of the commercials in my area said to watch CSI starting on Wednesdays beginning 7/6. I guess they're forgetting tomorrow night's episode. :p

All of the commercials in my area said to watch CSI starting on Wednesdays beginning 7/6. I guess they're forgetting tomorrow night's episode. :p

*wishes she had a dvr and sighs*

Well they are airing Pool Shark on Thursday so....

Glad to hear they're airing commercials about it, CSI and football are usually the only shows I watch on CBS

Well they are airing Pool Shark on Thursday so....

Glad to hear they're airing commercials about it, CSI and football are usually the only shows I watch on CBS

Aha, thanks! I overlooked Pool Shark in my to-do list. Wow, 2 eps this week, besides the ones on Spike and USA! I feel privileged :lol:

I guess I shouldn't of said *all* of the commercials in my area. Now that I'm thinking about it, the only commercial I've seen so far was last night during Hawaii 5-0, and it was like 15 seconds only and with nothing but the CSI logo. CSI gets like no promos compared with ones for The Mentalist, which practically air during every CBS show.

I agree about football, my Denver Broncos are AFC, so I have to live by CBS now that we gave up Sunday Ticket. They hardly ever show our games out here anymore, it's all Chargers and Raiders :(

Back