3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually 20,000 post makes me TEH EVILNESS :p my insane and crazy works as well ;)
But I do remember..nothing else made me more happy than I noticed that my rank was "Hit and run" then I was reaching for Corpse but became mod before it and we had to stick with "moderator" for a while - until we got power to custom titles :D

I am glad post doesn't count in Members forum, wouldn't be right. Back in the old days, posts in Misc weren't added to your post count either. Ohoh, next month it will be 4 years since me and D started as a mod!

Yeah I remember that, that posts didn't count here
It was a loong while ago, I was here with my old account, I forgot my name and password looooool :D

Ohoh, next month it will be 4 years since me and D started as a mod!
Yep October 11, 2004 we totally lost our minds and became mods, and figured since we were already crazy might as well keep the job, since alot of y'all just kept us that way. :p

Gaby congrats on the post count. Some might think that with 100 posts in 8 days you have too much time on your hands :D

Gaby congrats on the post count. Some might think that with 100 posts in 8 days you have too much time on your hands :D

3 days. but *pppssst*
some might think i have no real live :D

school started today and i can't not screw it up :cardie: I have to apply to university with that report :lol:

I remeber being so excited about finally being a 'CSI' :lol: Congrats!

when I saw that i was ->
happy0005.gif

So, as of today, I have been a member of this site for 2 years! Happy anniversary to me. :lol: I've gotta say, that doesn't actually sound very long, and as I lurked without joining for about a year before that, I feel like I've been here forever. :lol: :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back