3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now this proves I don't pay attention to post count, as of this thread and after peeking, I apparently hit the 13,000 mark about 26 posts ago, so I have 13,026 hmm interesting wow doesn't seem like I post 8.37 per day. :shifty:

Wow Destiny - that is a serious amount of posts. Congrats - I think? :lol:
I think, I agree
48.gif
004.gif

Well now this proves I don't pay attention to post count, as of this thread and after peeking, I apparently hit the 13,000 mark about 26 posts ago, so I have 13,026 hmm interesting wow doesn't seem like I post 8.37 per day. :shifty:

I remember when I had my 13000th post...or not. Meh, I need to start posting more so others won't get ahead of me and would get to next magical number ;)

But congrats people on post counts!

A huge congrats on your 13,000th post Destiny :)

and Ducky do you think anyone could possible catch you :D

Thanks guys but that 13026 posts has been over a four year period so that means roughly I made around 270 posts per year. :lol: So the "I think" part might be right. :p

Yeah like anyone could catch up with the Duck? Me thinks not. :cool:

Um, I definitely can't. I only have 4, 000 something posts and I've been here since 2006. :lol: I can do better than that! I have more on another board that I've been on for just a year. Too bad the posts don't count in the Members' Forum. Then Ducky might have run for her money. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back