3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3rd Post Count Party !!

D.... I think it means your life has managed to escape through the window in some point :rolleyes:

:lol: err whats that word mean "life", wait you mean I had one, well shoot why didn't anyone tell me. Oh well that explains alot. :D

I don't really keep track of my post count, not that it's very important or anything :p *checks* ok so this is my 2263th post...I need a life :p

900 :D only another 100 to go now...

ETA: reading most of your posts is very scary! :eek: I don't think I will ever reach those types of figures but, saying that I never thought I would reach 900 :lol:

Golden_Smile said:
ETA: I don't think I will ever reach those types of figures but, saying that I never thought I would reach 900 :lol:

I know :lol: I remember when I first joined and saw how some people had thousands of posts, I thought "now how the hell I ever get those numbers??!" :eek: :lol: But now I see how...if you have no life :p

wibble said:
Golden_Smile said:
ETA: I don't think I will ever reach those types of figures but, saying that I never thought I would reach 900 :lol:

I know :lol: I remember when I first joined and saw how some people had thousands of posts, I thought "now how the hell I ever get those numbers??!" :eek: :lol: But now I see how...if you have no life :p

:lol: That seems to be the theme in this thread at the moment! But it is true... as soon as I get home from school I come on here and am on for at the very least 2 hours! Even if I am doing other things I still have my favourites open and refresh it every 5 minutes!

It must be extremely busy being a moderator! I don't know if I would ever want to be a moderator on any board. I would because it just seems like a really cool thing to be, you get to be in charge etc., but then you also have to read loads and loads of posts, and I am one of the slowest readers that exists on the face of this planet! :lol:

Do all the moderators who read this like being moderators?

Lol, yeah. I mean, some people, who joined a couple of months later than I did, have 3x more posts than me, isn't that creepy? I'm never going to reach that many posts.

I just past my 2500th post!!
bigsmile3.gif

---------------------
LadynRed.jpg

Oh, I like being a mod :D

And it's great to have co-mod :D *huggles wibbsey*

If I'd read the threads in old (slow) way - I'm out of time :lol: I go thru everything except FanFic and FanArt and ShipperHell... (of course not the threads that do not interest me - I don't check).
Erm... so I do the "slow" reading with Misc threads (since here I moderate)

this is btw my 17800th post :)

But yeah, I'm a fast reader and writer.

So as a mod do you have to read every single post? In your section that is.

And well done on it being you 17800th post - I am seriously never going to get to that! :eek: *throws confetti*

Golden_Smile said:
So as a mod do you have to read every single post? In your section that is.

Well, yeah :p all part of the "job" ;)

And I like being a mod too :D and having a feathered, alcoholic co-mod :D *huggles back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back