3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3rd Post Count Party !!

...people can celebrate their post counts :p

Which actually became much slower and people don't try to get higher post count so badly now that those are not under our avatar anymore.

It's just rather nice to have this than people always creating a new thread "YAY! I BECAME A LAB TECH!" :p

I've posted 7377 times. *looks around* ...I'm not sure that's something to be proud of. I need a life. :lol: :p

But congrats everyone else. :D *passes around cookies*

DaWacko said:
Which actually became much slower and people don't try to get higher post count so badly now that those are not under our avatar anymore.
BTW, why is the amount not below our avatars anymore?
DaWacko said:
It's just rather nice to have this than people always creating a new thread "YAY! I BECAME A LAB TECH!" :p
Or to interrupt a good topic with it in the Marg/Catherine discussion :devil: :lol:

It was some board upgrade/update when Antony took it off. Dont' remember what were exact reasons but he said there is no need for it to be there since post count can also be seen in our profiles. Or something.

It was still a nice feature though. I kind of miss being able to see my post count right away. Oh well, if it keeps the spamming down then I'm all for it. ;)

Yeah, I think Antony said it made the board look less cluttered, and also helps keep spamming down a bit if posters can no longer automatically see your post count.

Right on time Maaike, I just had one Heineken left in the fridge and mum just bought Grolsch.. she just doesn't learn :p

*grabs a Heineken* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back